Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Paleobird's Adventures in Carnivorousness page 34

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Do you think we could grow agave in NZ?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Joanie - what the hell is agave ????? We made agar in high school and grew all sorts of stuff (shit) (bacteria) in it - but agave.... yes I could google it, but then I would be losing the art of conversation - wouldn't I !!!!!

and we do - do pavlova, merangues, cadburies chocolate - hang on .....delete..... we do lamb chops, pork bellies, beautiful eggs, creamy dreamy butter....................... should I go on ???????
    and seas has to WANT us to be part of a girl harem..........
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this could be an interesting spin off from the carnivorous thread..... a carnivorous girl thread !!!!!!
    I think I will be deleting all sorts of comments on the morrow - when I am sober again !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Do you think we could grow agave in NZ?
    i am pretty sure you can grow it up north but who needs it?! they could even be one in the botanical gardens here we could plunder after dark as i am pretty sure it is in the bit they dont lock and i have several sharp knives to bleed it with. if we want to use it to make spirits, we can always use all those damm potatoes instead for something useful and make moonshine with them lol hell yeah a carnivorous girl crew or just a carnivorous crew would be awesome. nothing like someone to keep shark watch when i am off looking for kina. my kids all sneak up behind me in the water singing jaws music and think it is wildly funny till i yell "eel" and they all get out the water!!! lmao give me an eel anyday they only can bite your toe or finger off and they are a bit more edible than a white pointer. and also a fight i prob would win if i had my knife with me vs the white pointer where i may as well play dead.

funny story. this is how far i have come since my vege days. i have a mate who home kills animals for people and cuts them up for them. he used to be a butcher so he knows all the cuts. me and the kids go for a visit this avo and there is a dead sheep on the back of the truck. i go get the wheel barrow to help get it off. he throws it off into the wheel barrow. the head is still on but the throat has been pretty well cut thru so it is flapping. the head bitch slaps my leg on the way down. i get splattered with blood all down my legs to the extent i look like an extra in a horror movie and i wasnt even phased. no squeamishness, nothing. i was quite surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    a carnivorous crew would be awesome.

i look like an extra in a horror movie and i wasnt even phased.
    okay I am all for the carnivorous girl band !!!!

and we are soooooo NOT doing horror movies !!!!! Gwamma does not like them very much !!!!!

...small steps....

i dont mind horror movies when the prey is dead already or i am armed. but if you are gonna eat it, you need to be able to at least cut it up!

I promise I am goin to bed now......................

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Agave is the plant fermented to make tequila. But barring that, almost anything will ferment to make vodka or moonshine.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

we also get very nice bush honey down here. kanuka which is way better than manuka IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Agave is the plant fermented to make tequila. But barring that, almost anything will ferment to make vodka or moonshine.
    A Carnivorous moonshine making girl band.....with a few boyz on the side !!!!!!!
    Gwamma is in

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i got 2 lamb's livers now to go in the freezer with the remaining half of my venison liver so i am happy. i got a tongue too. the butchers dog gets the hearts but i can get them easily here. i was thinking of making a variant on the umble pie filling in this recipe. BBC - Food - Recipes : Pen-y-Wyrlod lamb with umble pie. they have the most ridiculously complex recipes with no pictures so it is a bit of a mish to work out what they are doing but the stock and organ mix in the filling appeals to me. nix the carrots and the celery. add in some herbs and make a stew of some kind.

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast