Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: carnivory experiment journal page 6

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    God I would love to be able to just jump the back fence and grab a sheep LOL
    Not sure I could eat a horse though :P

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i only joke about eating the horse. heaven forbid. dd would not be the only person starving to death decoratively with the horse if it came to it. she is a member of the family. i just like to joke with dd about it. i am not against eating horses per se, just not the nice ones.

sheep are nice fat hoggets. i have paradise duck flappers within reach too and rabbits and pukeko. not to mention cockles and mussels within walking distance to fossick for. or paua to dive for. plus marine mammals but i aint allowed them! i am going to have my pork broth now LOL

Wow I am so jealous! I want to come and live with you.

i have a sleep out! i added some karengo flakes to my pork broth. feeling better already.

karengo?

I am defrosting some chicken bone broth soup I made. I feel like "something" even though ive gone over my fat today already.
    Feeling hungry a bit today for some reason. So much for a fast.

temporarily stuck in for the next half an hour and i had another caffeine related thought. there is a post on the before and after pics of a woman who says her problem was undiagnosed high cortisol. well what does coffee do? when i was cutting, i had fat burners and also my coffee. it is more the taste of coffee i crave, not the rush at all. as in i never drink it as a pick me up to keep me awake ever as it doesnt work. anyways i was getting heart palpitations from too much caffeine and my nose was going red lol when i have had the unnatural fat burners which also have even more caffeine in. same thing. no weight loss, desire to eat from feeling so stressed etc. when i lay in bed and lost loads of weight that time when i was injured, i was getting 2 cups a day if i was lucky. i am now down to 3 cups. not prepared to throw some fat burners in for a few days to test this so it will have to stay a theory. my fat did more go to my middle during this time too which indicates cortisol issues.

karengo?
    Karengo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia very yummy. i have even made karengo and manuka honey icecream in the past so it is very versatile.

Yeah I wondered the same.
    My fat is def around my middle, I am 1m around

Wahhhhhhhhhh there goes my chicken soup, and one of my glass containers (we use no plastic).
    I was trying to get frozen soup out of the container and I smashed it. Sink is full of glass and soup

ooh sounds yummy!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i hate broken glass. it goes everywhere. make sure you wear shoes for the next few days.

my fat is around my belly button. aesthetically distributed tho and down the sides of the back of my hip bones if that makes sense? stuff all on my ass, legs or arms anymore as i train so much. stuff all on the upper part of my back. i did read somewhere about disproportionate skin folds in certain places indicating issues. i googled and found not much. but supposedly navel skin fold is cortisol and the one on your scapula is thyroid. my only piece of evidence to back up the scapula is a chick i did body comp on when i was studying who had quite bad hair loss and probs with weight loss. she had been tested and had no thyroid issues that showed up but her subscapula skin fold was disproportionately large compared to rest of her skin folds.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast