Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 240

Thread: "our bodies attack pork as a virus"....where does this come from? page 22

  1. #211
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,274
    Primal Fuel
    i like alcohol

    and i'm okay with bacon

    that is how i will eat my bacon grease
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  2. #212
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Please explain how carbs are test depleting? Also you would have to eat fruitarian levels of fat to not get enough fat for nutrients. More fat does not equal more testosterone. Infact the body produces allthe cholestoral it needs for hormone production and i dont think bacon (which is what she reacts to) is super high in all the fat soluble vitamins.

    Cori, it wasnt personal. Just like your comments to Derp wernt personal, right?
    Except that I had already remarked to Derp at that point the OJ would make my condition worse, not better.

    Do try to keep up with the conversations you enter dear.

    Also, remarking on a thing one likes or dislikes (oj vs pork fat) is quite different that talking smack about another's health, especially when you obviously don't understand what you are talking about in that regard.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  3. #213
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    hey are sports primal?

    i'm betting on football(nfl) so far i won 50 dollars from the 49ers game and picked the ravens(huge underdogs) in the ravens vs patriots game rly hoping they win that. they're up 14-13 going into the 4th right now
    Heck yeah sports are primal!
    Did you see dude get knocked smooth out.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  4. #214
    Derpamix's Avatar
    Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,371
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Heck yeah sports are primal!
    Did you see dude get knocked smooth out.
    yeah hahaha

    and ravens win! great day for me.

    now for the 49ers to win the super bowl
    nihil

  5. #215
    Zach's Avatar
    Zach is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Except that I had already remarked to Derp at that point the OJ would make my condition worse, not better.

    Do try to keep up with the conversations you enter dear.

    Also, remarking on a thing one likes or dislikes (oj vs pork fat) is quite different that talking smack about another's health, especially when you obviously don't understand what you are talking about in that regard.
    Thats why i said it... You had two posts simultaneously making fun of Derps diet and commenting on how your own health was bad.

  6. #216
    Urban Forager's Avatar
    Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,965
    I just wish I had a big gob of bacon fat, it never seems to last at my house!

  7. #217
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Thats why i said it... You had two posts simultaneously making fun of Derps diet and commenting on how your own health was bad.
    Actually, that's how you interpreted it.

    What I was saying was foods he eats are not good for me.
    Big difference.

    I don't eat sodium to make my health better.
    Same with sugar.
    Just like I said.

    Also... you shouldn't really advise someone to consume more of a thing if you have no idea what is wrong with them. Very irresponsible.
    Last edited by cori93437; 01-20-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  8. #218
    Drumroll's Avatar
    Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Please explain how carbs are test depleting? Also you would have to eat fruitarian levels of fat to not get enough fat for nutrients. More fat does not equal more testosterone. Infact the body produces allthe cholestoral it needs for hormone production and i dont think bacon (which is what she reacts to) is super high in all the fat soluble vitamins.
    Testosterone Decreases after Ingestion of Sugar

    Glucose ingestion acutely lowe... [Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

    ScienceDirect.com - Metabolism - Decreased testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate concentrations are associated with increased insulin and glucose concentrations in nondiabetic men

    These articles link rapid spikes in glucose (typically administered by large doses of carbohydrates) to lower total and bioavailable testosterone levels. And where does the majority of our glucose come from for most average humans?

  9. #219
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    yeah hahaha

    and ravens win! great day for me.

    now for the 49ers to win the super bowl
    Go 49ers!

    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  10. #220
    Zach's Avatar
    Zach is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,869
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    Testosterone Decreases after Ingestion of Sugar

    Glucose ingestion acutely lowe... [Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

    ScienceDirect.com - Metabolism - Decreased testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate concentrations are associated with increased insulin and glucose concentrations in nondiabetic men

    These articles link rapid spikes in glucose (typically administered by large doses of carbohydrates) to lower total and bioavailable testosterone levels. And where does the majority of our glucose come from for most average humans?
    They all are talking acutely. This happens for a 3 hour period after any ingested food not just glucose.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •