Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: "our bodies attack pork as a virus"....where does this come from? page 21

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Zach, until you've walked a mile in someone else's shoes, or at least taken the time to learn their story, you just come off as a moron.
    pot meet kettle
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    f*** meet off
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

hey are sports primal?

i'm betting on football(nfl) so far i won 50 dollars from the 49ers game and picked the ravens(huge underdogs) in the ravens vs patriots game rly hoping they win that. they're up 14-13 going into the 4th right now

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    sorry but a big glob of greasy bacon fat just doesn't look appetizing to me
    It's Ok...
    A sugary mostly liquid diet doesn't seem appetizing to me, nor would it suit my needs.
    Different strokes 'ey.

I took your pic as a sort of joke and responded in kind...
    Not sure why Zach had to get all personal with me about my health.
    I really do have my best interest at heart and understand my own condition.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Yea, im sure its massive boost in testosterone from pork fat that is causing his acne. :rolls eyes:
    That statement was partially tongue-in-cheek.

Although if he/she is eating as much meat as this diet normally contains then who knows? If you're coming to this diet from a very high carb (testosterone depleting) and low fat (no or low intake of nutrients necessary to make testosterone) diet to a high fat and low carb way of eating, then an increase from very low all the way to normal testosterone levels can still seem like a lot (and your body has to adjust to that), even if it's not causing them to literally drip testosterone from their pores.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    It's Ok...
    A sugary mostly liquid diet doesn't seem appetizing to me, nor would it suit my needs.
    Different strokes 'ey.

I took your pic as a sort of joke and responded in kind...
    Not sure why Zach had to get all personal with me about my health.
    I really do have my best interest at heart and understand my own condition.
    yes but orange juice tastes good. globs of bacon fat does not. pretty sure if I put down a glass of oj next to a pile of bacon fat most people would opt for the oj.

pretty sure i'd flip everyone's world upside down with my orange, tangerine watermelon juice.

and I know you were messing around

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    yes but orange juice tastes good. globs of bacon fat does not. pretty sure if I put down a glass of oj next to a pile of bacon fat most people would opt for the oj.

pretty sure i'd flip everyone's world upside down with my orange, tangerine watermelon juice.

and I know you were messing around
    I too would go for the bacon fat.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    do i get to cook stuff IN the bacon fat or am i shooting it straight?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    That statement was partially tongue-in-cheek.

Although if he/she is eating as much meat as this diet normally contains then who knows? If you're coming to this diet from a very high carb (testosterone depleting) and low fat (no or low intake of nutrients necessary to make testosterone) diet to a high fat and low carb way of eating, then an increase from very low all the way to normal testosterone levels can still seem like a lot (and your body has to adjust to that), even if it's not causing them to literally drip testosterone from their pores.
    Please explain how carbs are test depleting? Also you would have to eat fruitarian levels of fat to not get enough fat for nutrients. More fat does not equal more testosterone. Infact the body produces allthe cholestoral it needs for hormone production and i dont think bacon (which is what she reacts to) is super high in all the fat soluble vitamins.

Cori, it wasnt personal. Just like your comments to Derp wernt personal, right?

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Bourbon infused with bacon fat (then they skim the fat off and just leave the flavor) is quite the thing these days.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast