Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: "our bodies attack pork as a virus"....where does this come from? page 17

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Why? I usually eat red meat once a week, poultry three times a week, fish or seafood twice a week, and organs once a week. Do you imply that this is not primal enough?
    Do you only eat one meal a day? Cuz some of us eat two or even three meals a day. And I'm speaking for myself here, but I eat meat, fish or eggs twice a day on average.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post

It's an interesting concept. It makes sense to me, from the way I've been raised to see certain things as clean, dirty, acceptable, or unacceptable (it's all conditioning and perspective, nothing is a given), that as omnivores, it would be "unclean" to consume another omnivore.

But I don't worry about it much. I eat pig meat.
    Aren't chickens omnivores? And cannibals?

We eat bear. Bears are omnivores. The meat is darker than pork but the texture and flavor is similar. The bears we eat are wild and "organic" ...not the ones raiding back yard orchards and garbage dumps.

The next pig we get will be Hutterite raised and not fed corn, soy or GMO grains.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra in BC View Post
    Oh, yes... quite the little evil dinosaur brain left in those devils!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Do you only eat one meal a day? Cuz some of us eat two or even three meals a day. And I'm speaking for myself here, but I eat meat, fish or eggs twice a day on average.
    I do not eat in the AM, but my "breakfast" I usually do at 3 PM and I eat raw vegetables such as broccoli, raddish and some fresh white cheese, or I eat eggs. My main meal I eat around 6 PM and I also eat a much smaller supper 9.30 PM. The later meal often consist of the same as my dinner, but prepeared in a soup so if I eat beef for dinner I often do a meatsoup for the evening meal, and I count this as I had meat once that week. I am a relative big eater so I can eat up to two pound of meat in my dinner and supper, but I avoid eating beef more than once a week, or pork/bacon more than twice a month, for reasons I have mentioned above. There are lots of other healthy meat options to choose from...

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Many animals becomes cannibals when starved, even cows can eat their dead "comrades" when locked up and starving. True story folks...

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    chickens are canniballistic because they are stupid and find the taste of their kin delicious
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    chickens are canniballistic because they are stupid and find the taste of their kin delicious
    They'd eat you if they could figure out how to pin you.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

chickens are the devil for the most part
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Many animals becomes cannibals when starved, even cows can eat their dead "comrades" when locked up and starving. True story folks...

Dude... it has nothing to do with starving.
    Chickens just love protein and will take any opportunity to get it...
    Worms, slugs, maggots, bugs... yum.
    Snakes. Yum.
    Mice. YUM!
    A bloody spot on my brother... hell yeah, I'll eat that. YUM!

Not big thinkers those chickens.
    And it happens just as easily among the fattest most well fed chicken as it does the "starved".

I love the information people throw around who have no real experience with animal husbandry.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

i bet gorbag was never in 4-h

or owned fish

or any sort of pet

i wonder if he knows dogs will sometimes eat poo of their own free will
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast