Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: "our bodies attack pork as a virus"....where does this come from? page 13

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    vanadium
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    I'm convinced!
    Huh, I am not quite convinced that you are really convinced though! As mentioned before I love my beef, but I find the evidence against consuming it too often sufficient convincing for my personal conduct, what other persons choses for their lives I don't care much about, I am a bit cynical you know...

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    In addition to the Okinawans the Ikarians also raise and eat pigs. There are plenty of cultures around the world that eat pork and are healthy. I think a lot of the bias against pork is due to the horrible way pigs are raised in this country.

We are raising 2 pigs w/o corn or soy, supplementing their diet with acorns and walnuts. I've never experienced any ill effects from eating pork. Boy I can't wait to eat them, I've been been making a list of all the tasty dishes I plan on making!

Where are people buying bacon w/o sugar? I haven't been able to find any w/o sugar.
    Last edited by Urban Forager; 01-18-2013 at 09:45 AM.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Huh, I am not quite convinced that you are really convinced though! As mentioned before I love my beef, but I find the evidence against consuming it too often sufficient convincing for my personal conduct, what other persons choses for their lives I don't care much about, I am a bit cynical you know...
    You're right. We're not convinced by your wikipedia-linking skills. We've yet to see a study that can stand up to the most basic scrutiny that demonstrates a link between health problems and the type of red meat we advocate here. We have seen accounts of people living long and healthy lives on predominantly red meat-based diets. Many of us will continue to base our diets on organs and flesh of ruminants without the slightest inkling of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    You're right. We're not convinced by your wikipedia-linking skills. We've yet to see a study that can stand up to the most basic scrutiny that demonstrates a link between health problems and the type of red meat we advocate here. We have seen accounts of people living long and healthy lives on predominantly red meat-based diets. Many of us will continue to base our diets on organs and flesh of ruminants without the slightest inkling of concern.
    Sure. My grand father lived to the respectable age of 98 years and he was a heavy smoker, so no reason to be concerned about smoking then?

Tod
    Tod is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Yep, that's why I stick with the wild boar cuz it's been out rooting around in the forrest instead of chowing down on soy pellets. Hard to find really pasture raised pork w/o feed supplementation like that.
    Yes, wild boars root around in the forest, however more of their diet is from rooting around in farmers soy bean Fields. Too a boar forest is like salad and the farmers soy bean field is like a dessert buffet- just food for thought.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Sure. My grand father lived to the respectable age of 98 years and he was a heavy smoker, so no reason to be concerned about smoking then?
    You're misinterpreting my use of the word "people." I didn't mean individuals. Read what I posted again. Debating is fine, but let's agree not to be stupid about it, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    vanadium
    It turns bad things good and makes good things better! There's nothing it can't do!

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    You're misinterpreting my use of the word "people." I didn't mean individuals. Read what I posted again. Debating is fine, but let's agree not to be stupid about it, eh?
    Alright, maybe you should tell what you mean then? And even if you can find some african tribe that seem to do well on mostly red meat, don't forget that we are not living the rest of their lifestyle, including their animals, having the same genetics etc, so you would still be wrong...

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    "Debunked" by whom? Lots of evidence goes against excessive red meat consumption, also check out this to get you started:

Red meat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    By definition anything that is "excessive" is deleterious to health. That would be the very reason it is called excessive correct? Excessive water will kill you! Everyone stop drinking water!

And I refuse to read frakin wiki as a source to back up your argument. pfft.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast