Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: "our bodies attack pork as a virus"....where does this come from? page 10

Timthetaco Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Since now we know wild hogs aren't a suitable food source, what about field mice? I've seen hunter gatherers eat rodents. But then again, I've also seen them eat pork, so that brings their wisdom into question.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Im laughing at all the big bad carnivores here who wouldnt sweat eating a human or ape but immediately crap their pants when there is gluten in their presence.

Also i doubt any of you actually kill and butcher your own animals, im sure you would change your tune when you have to cut a hunk of meat out of a dead body. Give up the meat = tough guy act, its ridiculous.
    while i haven't kilt me a pig, i have dismembered carcasses after a hunt

as well as carcasses bought in a store

it's a satisfying experience

he's never crapped his pants over gluten or anything else, we're snickering at the turn of the topic because it's silly
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Im laughing at all the big bad carnivores here who wouldnt sweat eating a human or ape but immediately crap their pants when there is gluten in their presence.

Also i doubt any of you actually kill and butcher your own animals, im sure you would change your tune when you have to cut a hunk of meat out of a dead body. Give up the meat = tough guy act, its ridiculous.
    while i haven't kilt me a pig, i have dismembered carcasses after a hunt

as well as carcasses bought in a store

it's a satisfying experience

he's never crapped his pants over gluten or anything else, we're snickering at the turn of the topic because it's silly
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member

Gluten has given me two serious chronic diseases.
    Gluten intolerance is VERY real.
    Fuck gluten.

Yes, I grew up killing and butchering animals.
    Still kill them. Still butcher them.
    Fresh and delicious.

Has absolutely nothing to do with being tough, and if you think it does that is only because you obviously have ZERO experience with doing so yourself.

Bacon is delicious.
    Personal taste and all...
    I have to limit my intake because of sodium... and that makes me a little sad sometimes.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Not at all, but to say you should limit red meat? That is CW at its finest. Some of us don't have access to decent fish, and are still working up to organs, so we eat more red meat than that. And that is still perfectly healthy.
    Limit red meat, eat plenty of white meat such as chicken and fowl and more fish and seafood, don't eat beef pork or bacon too often, thats basically what I am saying yes...

Enilegna/hearts is offline Senior Member
    Oh lord, this thread has me reevaluating. Does anybody like pigs feet, btw?

ChocoTaco369 is online now Senior Member
    Well, back to the cannibal thing.

I should mentioned I eat pork. I love pork. I just...try and eat it less than any other meat.

Beef, eggs, chicken, lamb, fish, pork. I probably consume in that order. In terms of health, I'd go beef, lamb, eggs, fish, chicken, pork. But that's my opinion.

Long story short, either eat your pork cured or marinated for 24+hours in an acid, such as vinegar or lemon/lime juice. I wonder if crushed tomatoes would work as well. I love pork slow braised in tomato gravy. Mmm.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enilegna/hearts View Post
    I honestly cant believe people eat pigs feet. They literally stand in feces all day.

Cori: Killing animals actually does make you tough. Its probably one of the most real and human things a person can do and i applaud you for doing it if you are going to eat animals. That wasnt my point, im talking about the tough guy attitude towards eating meat in general.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enilegna/hearts View Post
    I do! They are delicious when cooked in soy sauce for a long time Kind of like oxtail.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I honestly cant believe people eat pigs feet. They literally stand in feces all day.

Cori: Killing animals actually does make you tough. Its probably one of the most real and human things a person can do and i applaud you for doing it if you are going to eat animals. That wasnt my point, im talking about the tough guy attitude towards eating meat in general.
    I don't think you understand pigs very well at all.

Naturally pigs are actually clean animals.
    Yes, they roll in mud and dirt, much like elephants, in order to cool themselves and get a layer of protection on their skin.
    But pigs do not by choice stand in their own urine or feces.

In modern growth facilities the floors are slatted concrete and the feces and urine falls through into a holding tank to be pumped away as sewage, often for a type of fertilizer field spray.
    In a field situation the only time pigs stand in their on crap is if they are over crowded and poorly managed.
    Given plenty of room on field they will often have an area away from their food and bedding area in which they defecate, which keeps everything tidy.

Only people who have never raised/kept pigs have these misconceptions about them.

Feet are thoroughly cleaned before being sold via steam and scraping of the top layer of skin and removal of the hooves.
    They are perfectly sanitary for eating... and make brilliant stock.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast