Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bone broth timing? page 2

kinglee1984 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ok thanks that makes sense

Sambo712 is offline Senior Member
    I just made a batch for the first time this week and have been drinking it daily. I look at it more as a mug of nutrients than a beverage. I am incredibly active this semester, and I know that my joints are going to start groaning pretty soon, so I'm hoping to grease them up with this. I drink a cup daily, whenever I can squeeze it in between meals. I don't particularly like it, it has an awkward taste, so I'm trying to figure out how to dress it up. Yesterday I used a chai tea bag, which was bizarre, not good or bad, just bizarre. Anyways, good luck with your broth, and try not to stress about timeliness, remember, it's just broth.

meloroaster is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglee1984 View Post
    Didn't really consider the fact of drinking it to quench a craving, I was more looking at drinking it for potential health benefits, I was planning on making a big batch and freezing the majority and drinking a cup a day? Seems like the consensus might be that its overkill? I don't have any leaky gut issues that I know of just wanting to prevent anything
    well for me i try to listen to what my body is wanting (except when it screams CANDY!) so that's what i meant. and of course, i think most of us make it for health benefits but it should also taste good! mainly, unless you put tons of salt in it, i don't think it could possibly ever be overkill! enjoy.

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    I grind my bones and veggies, so it is reeeeeeeeeally thick. So I eat it like soup, usually with a small smashed up baked tator in it, with about 1/4 cup or so of sauerkraut. Nom Nom Nom
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    I've started drinking a mug of it (seasoned) instead of coffee at around 11.00. Lovely! Also love to make soups with stock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12