Thread: Primal Journal Paleodog page

paleodog is offline Member

Primal Journal Paleodog

Primal Fuel
    Today I will be fasting through breakfast and will likely have an Arugula salad with Balsamic vinegar for lunch with perhaps a handful of almonds. This is my second week of Primal Blueprint living and I love it. I will ride my road bike for about an hour and 45 min with no on-the-bike fueling. I will keep the intensity below 75%. Energy levels have been ok but definitley not what they were for endurance fueling with 100 g of carbs every hour on the bike and that's an ok trade-off for me.

Thanks Mark!

paleodog is offline Member
    Rode my bike today after a an IF of 17 hours. Definitley had less power on the bike but came back and had a salad for lunch with some almonds and dried apple. Felt great. Just got done eating dinner: half a skinless chicken breast and carrots all done in the same pan. I actually feel completely satiated. I burned 1070 calories on the bike and barely took that in today but can honestly say I am feeling fine. I have not had any grains, wheat, breads baked goods, sugar or processed foods in more than two weeks now and I really think that it is helping moderate my appetite. Plus, I truly enjoy my meals of good foods so much more now.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Where's the fat? This sounds like a starvation diet so far...

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html