Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Those Of You Who Bought A Paleo Recipe Book... page 3

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Try "Martha Stewarts Cooking School". It is organized into sections by cooking method like steaming, frying, braising, etc, complete with a simple recipe that clearly demonstrates the technique, followed by just a few variations. My Second wants to be a chef, so I am forever on the lookout for books of this sort. Not everything is Primal, of course, but overwhelmingly Primal-friendly.
    That sounds like an awesome cookbook. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

Eurogal is offline Junior Member
    I love books and especially cook books. I've bought several Paleo cook books and honestly the only one I find a complete waste of money is the Paleo slow cooking book by Chrissy Gover. It's full of recipes that use ready spice mixes from a specific small company and also store bought sauces. All of the others are a great source of inspiration.

Karyn is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I find it easier when cooking to follow the page in the cook book rather than on a piece of paper. Also it is a hassle to try and cook and read a recipe off the computer at the same time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123