Thread: Green supplement okay? page

tf
    tf is offline Member

Green supplement okay?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I take a green supplement in addition to my usual green: Berry Green. Here's a link: http://www.newchapter.com/products/berry-green

Is this paleo enough? Are there any problems with this sort of thing? I appreciate any feedback.

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member
    I am perfectly fine with greens supplements... The only thing I see wrong with them is when they don't come from whole foods or are not organic, but Newchapter should be

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    I think that they're fine (although I would b wary of those oats regarding sensitivities) I just think that money spent on them could go to better things. I stopped taking one a while ago and replaced with with organic kale. Much cheaper and does the same thing. I'm in the plant-based antioxidants and generally "beneficial" chemicals are good, but those can be obtained from things like cocoa, tea, spices (go great on meat) and certain herbs and berries. With the money I saved I got tons of organic kale and carrots, upgraded my probiotic and got an alpha-lipoic acid supplement and I think that would serve you better.

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member
    Quick hijack: Stabby you don't take a probiotic year-round do you? Meaning consistently year-round

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    I switch types every couple of months but for the last year I've been constantly taking at least one. Is this a good/bad thing?