Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm ok with Vegans until........ page 7

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalamin View Post
    Dogs/cats have rights.You can't eat them. Who should we thank for that?
    I think we thank the food chain? It states that it's not optimal to eat carnivorous meat because the concentration of toxins increases the higher up the food chain you go. Maybe there's science out there to prove this isn't the case, but that's how things roll right now.

And dogs don't have rights in Vietnam... but that's another story
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Hahaha. Read post above.
    The one where you continue to make wild and unsupported claims? For what purpose?

You think you're a genius. Figure it out. I don't spoon feed people.
    Figure out what? How these unrelated mini-rants tie together in your nutrient-deprived brain? That's even beyond the scope of my alleged self-purported genius abilities.

Dogs/cats have rights.You can't eat them. Who should we thank for that?
    I don't know. The illuminati? The beef industry? Somebody who's reading your thoughts when you take your tinfoil hat off? Dog and cat lobbyists? Wal-Mart? the NRA? Tell us! Please tell us instead of making us guess!

vtphoenix is offline Member
    *snack food primal substitute for popcorn*

cobalamin is offline Member
    @RichMahogany

Can you cure the worldwide B12 deficiency with your stash of frozen liver?

Search google... intrinsic factor deficiency pubmed

my alleged self-purported genius abilities.
    When are you going to start using them?

The comment about dogs/cats was to point out how we let these pets in our homes to shed their dirty hair, let them spread disease, let them have sex with our women, let them piss/crap in our streets and give them rights yet these pets bark/attack our own species. Its insanity. We should exterminate them once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickh View Post
    RichHahogany,

He's pulling this stuff out of his ass. Your stomach makes IF which transports B12. This complex is then absorbed in the terminal ileum. He obviously doesn't know how the process works, despite naming himself after the very vitamin he doesn't understand.
    LOL! Very elementary. And then what happens?

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I think we thank the food chain? It states that it's not optimal to eat carnivorous meat because the concentration of toxins increases the higher up the food chain you go. Maybe there's science out there to prove this isn't the case, but that's how things roll right now.

And dogs don't have rights in Vietnam... but that's another story
    LOL. Sure is another story. I wonder how the dog consumption started.

We don't eat pets... yet we consume other carnivores... salmon, tuna, shark and whales!
    Last edited by cobalamin; 01-18-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Paleobird Guest
    The comment about dogs/cats was to point out how we let these pets in our homes to shed their dirty hair, let them spread disease, let them have sex with our women, let them piss/crap in our streets and give them rights yet these pets bark/attack our own species. Its insanity. We should exterminate them once and for all.
    You live in a sick reality my friend. Get some help.

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Umm... how is there a correlation between what I said and someone discussing dietary sources of b12?
    Its the same type of lazy thinking. The mind enslaves the individual and tries to convince everyone its certain without having completed the intellectual work themselves of understanding the situation or topic. Self-awareness is key like you stated.
    People are so quick to judge but they lack the self awareness
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    You live in a sick reality my friend. Get some help.
    When you get bit by a dog, always have to keep an eye out for dog shit on the sidewalks and hear about women having sex with dogs... you'll say different. What would you say if a guy friend of yours got a female dog and started having sex with her?

Insanity = normal.

Paleobird Guest
    When you get bit by a dog, always have to keep an eye out for dog shit on the sidewalks and hear about women having sex with dogs... you'll say different. What would you say if a guy friend of yours got a female dog and started having sex with her?

Insanity = normal.
    Agressive dogs are the fault of the human, not the dog. Those of us who train our dogs well (and bring baggies with us on walks) don't have these problems. The part about bestiality is just in your sick mind. Yes, insanity=normal *for you*.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Agressive dogs are the fault of the human, not the dog. Those of us who train our dogs well (and bring baggies with us on walks) don't have these problems. The part about bestiality is just in your sick mind. Yes, insanity=normal *for you*.
    LOL!

Train dogs well... domesticating carnivores and picking up their poop...

I want to understand what an owner does which results in an aggressive dog? Not neutering the dog? Feeding it raw meat instead of grain dog food?

Insanity is considered normal behavior. -> U.S. Waters Polluted By 10 Million Tons Of Dog Poop
    Last edited by cobalamin; 01-18-2013 at 04:42 PM.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i gave my boys big hunks of raw meat earlier and they're still sweet balls of fluff

obviously i did it wrong, and am back to the drawing boards on how to create the perfect fluffy weapon
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    LOL!

I want to understand what an owner does which results in an aggressive dog? Not neutering the dog? Feeding it raw meat instead of grain dog food?
    Abusing the dog, beating the dog, perposly teaching the dog to bite so they can strut down the road with their big bad dog and terrorize the neighborhood.
    I work with dogs for a living.. For the amount of abuse some people put on animals, there are very few dog bite incidences. Dogs bite to protect them selves, dogs bite to protect there pack (owners) Dogs bite out of fear.. (installed by humans) & if there cornered and have all other options taken away.
    Dogs do not bite without reason & just because "you" dont recognize that reason dosent mean there not valid.
    Having seen some of the unbelievable abuse people have heaped on there "supposedly loved" pets... well lets just say its not the dogs that should be put down.
    Feeding raw meat does not cause aggression. I have seen behavior issues due to grain based diets wich dogs were never designed to eat. ( mostly hyper behavior)
    My dogs eat a raw diet.. you could stick your hand in my 170lb mastiffs mouth and he will just try to spit it out.. (he would however tear you apart if you were to attack me.)

Bestiality is a sick & twisted "human" act.
    There was a case here about 6 months ago of a guy who raped his "beloved pet" female puppy. the dog was left with massive internal bleeding & damage. Im not sure that she survived.. explain to me how that is the dogs fault?
    I have ideas about what should be done to people who abuse Animals & children.. they involve petrol & a match
    Last edited by DinoHunter; 01-18-2013 at 04:53 PM.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast