Thread: BEST WISHES to all going to PrimalCon!! page

schadowrider is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up BEST WISHES to all going to PrimalCon!!

Primal Fuel
    Best wishes to everyone going to PrimalCon this weekend; I wish I was going!! I hope it's a great success for everyone attending -- MDA staff, presenters & participants, as well as selfishly (I want there to be more of them down the road!).

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Kind thoughts, Schadowrider, and I echo them. Let's make PrimalCon a smashing success so that those who were caught short this year can plan to attend next year... and the year after that. There isn't a single person on this forum I wouldn't love to meet in person some day!

Sharonll is offline Senior Member
    Great sentiments and I echo them wholeheartedly. My biggest wish for next year's PrimalCon would be that it could be toned down somewhat. I'd like to see a more primal venue, not so much of a business convention-style atmosphere. For me, the perfect venue would be somewhere in the California Redwoods, before tourist season, with cabins in the woods and outdoor speaking arrangements. Evenings spent around a campfire, meat roasting on a spit, that sort of thing. I think it would be a lot more affordable for many of us and more in tune with the primal lifestyle.

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member
    Planning on attending next year hopefully! Make this year a smashing success so that it's an annual event folks!
    I grok, therefore I am.

pokemont17 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharonll View Post
    Great sentiments and I echo them wholeheartedly. My biggest wish for next year's PrimalCon would be that it could be toned down somewhat. I'd like to see a more primal venue, not so much of a business convention-style atmosphere. For me, the perfect venue would be somewhere in the California Redwoods, before tourist season, with cabins in the woods and outdoor speaking arrangements. Evenings spent around a campfire, meat roasting on a spit, that sort of thing. I think it would be a lot more affordable for many of us and more in tune with the primal lifestyle.
    Thanks you for the post.