Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open

Thread: BEST WISHES to all going to PrimalCon!!

Thumbs up BEST WISHES to all going to PrimalCon!!

Shop Now
    Best wishes to everyone going to PrimalCon this weekend; I wish I was going!! I hope it's a great success for everyone attending -- MDA staff, presenters & participants, as well as selfishly (I want there to be more of them down the road!).

Kind thoughts, Schadowrider, and I echo them. Let's make PrimalCon a smashing success so that those who were caught short this year can plan to attend next year... and the year after that. There isn't a single person on this forum I wouldn't love to meet in person some day!

Great sentiments and I echo them wholeheartedly. My biggest wish for next year's PrimalCon would be that it could be toned down somewhat. I'd like to see a more primal venue, not so much of a business convention-style atmosphere. For me, the perfect venue would be somewhere in the California Redwoods, before tourist season, with cabins in the woods and outdoor speaking arrangements. Evenings spent around a campfire, meat roasting on a spit, that sort of thing. I think it would be a lot more affordable for many of us and more in tune with the primal lifestyle.

Planning on attending next year hopefully! Make this year a smashing success so that it's an annual event folks!
    I grok, therefore I am.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharonll View Post
    Great sentiments and I echo them wholeheartedly. My biggest wish for next year's PrimalCon would be that it could be toned down somewhat. I'd like to see a more primal venue, not so much of a business convention-style atmosphere. For me, the perfect venue would be somewhere in the California Redwoods, before tourist season, with cabins in the woods and outdoor speaking arrangements. Evenings spent around a campfire, meat roasting on a spit, that sort of thing. I think it would be a lot more affordable for many of us and more in tune with the primal lifestyle.
    Thanks you for the post.