Thread: hoping to heal page

rainbowgirl is offline Junior Member

hoping to heal

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone

Well ive decided to start my journey with the view that i dont want to be one of the statistics having heart attacks, cancer and diabeties. my dad had all 3 and many more things wrong with him having his first heart attack when he was in his 40s.. im fastly approaching my 40s and i dont want to follow the same path.

I have hypothyroisism and at present my medication is on 75mcg of levothyroxine per day. what i would like to do is heal my body from the inside and maybe come off my medication.

I know this will be a long road for me but its a road im willing to take as i dont like the other road of dieases and illnesses that are all related to the food we put in our bodies.

Ive 4 children that i had at a early age so that i could be around longer and see them grow up, i intend to stick to this way of life and not only see my children grow up but their children grow up.

So im on day 2 very early days and ive cut out everything i shouldnt eat or drink. Im feeling fine and loving the new tastes and recipes that i have cooked.

My weight is around 13 stone so i need to get that down to around 10.5 or 11. ive kept an eye on the carbs making sure they dont go above 100 and stay above 50.

any help or advise would be appreciated.

Mary

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey Mary

This place has loads of info. But try stick with the book/blog to start. Journalling helps you follow trends and triggers.

So...welcome!