Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you eaten today? page

What have you eaten today?

Primal Fuel
    One of my favorite ways to get meal ideas is to see what other people are eating. So, what have you eaten today?
    My homeschooling mom, doula blog: http://naturalparentingsupport.blogspot.com

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    I have not been eating anything yet, but in a couple of hours I will eat some raw broccoli, raddish and 100 gram of fresh white low-fat cheese and a cup of mixed herbal and green tea...

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Eggs (in butta), sardines and a squash/veggie hash with bacon and ham chunks (in coconut oil) in it that my wife made.

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Bagel with peanut butter and bananas, greek yogurt, large salad with lettuce, carrots, blueberries, strawberries, almonds, grapes and a can of tuna.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

slowcooker is offline Senior Member
    3 hard boiled eggs, 1/2 a chicken and 1/2lb of beef/pork meatballs, and I didn't really eat it but I had about 200ml's of heavy cream in my coffee this morning
    Last edited by slowcooker; 01-14-2013 at 12:39 PM.

specsAreGrok is offline Senior Member
    nutbar, big salad with lettuce, olives, avocado, dried tomatoes, parmesan, chicken, banana peppers, ACV, olive oil, avocado oil, salt and pepper. and I stole a 2 mini tater tots off the kids plate.

ms sage is offline Member
    Grapefruit, boiled egg, smoothie with spinach, flaxseed, banana, honey, and plain almond milk. For lunch, salmon salad (salmon, olive oil, lemon, celery, and lemon pepper) with a veggie medley of broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. Dinner is stuffed peepers and mixed green salad.

ms sage is offline Member
    No not peepers, peppers! Haven't resorted to eating the eyeball of the critters!

Mm, peepers!

I've had:

3 eggs cooked over 2oz ground beef and a cup of kombucha. a large chicken breast over a cup of mixed greens and a tablespoon of blue cheese. 6oz Wallaby organic yogurt.

Haven't figured out a plan for dinner yet.
    My homeschooling mom, doula blog: http://naturalparentingsupport.blogspot.com

Kata is offline Senior Member
    I had 4 strips of bacon, and then cooked 3 eggs in the grease, and coffee with coconut milk for breakfast. Skipped lunch. For dinner I had a chicken leg and breast roasted with thyme and butter, a wilted kale/spinach salad with leftover taco fillings (steak, avocado, onion, cilantro) and a few cubes of roasted butternut squash. I just had a snack of steamed asparagus with butter, salt and pepper.

Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast