Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you eaten today? page 7

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Doing a HIT workout today fasted so for lunch gonna have:

Salmon, a few raw egg yolk, sweet potato fries, home made kraut, and a big glass of raw milk. Who knows if I'll even need dinner after this. We shall see.
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 01-17-2013 at 07:55 AM.

Enilegna/hearts is offline Senior Member
    Bleh... m today I had ablack coffee at watercolor class, then passing by at my art Department i got served a bit of coffee with milk which I drank out of courtesy but left me feeling queasy in the stomach (intolerant).

When i got home I ate 2 fried eggs with butter grilled chicken with the skin, carrot and salad.

Then I had more coffee, out o routine I guess...

Dinner is pending.

btw I like this thread,I'm beginning to see a pattern that I hadn't noticed before. lol

campanella is offline Senior Member
    Breakfast was an apple, a blood orange and 2 oz gouda cheese. Now I'll have red cabbage and beets and sauerbraten from the German market.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Breakfast: I only had one cup of coffee with cream instead of the usual two because I always have a major pee emergency while on the recumbent at the gym.
    Lunch: a frittata made of egg, tomatoes, onions and asparagus. SO GOOD.
    Dinner is going to be a big scoop of guacamole, and chorizo and chicken tacos but served over lettuce instead of in taco shells. I may add cheese and sour cream. Not sure. Trying to be more paleo so I'll probably skip it and throw some diced onion or something on top.

I'm getting some great ideas from this thread!

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Breakfast
    150 g shrimps, half a red onion and a quarter of a large zucchino fried in olive oil, with garlic and chive mayonnaise

Lunch
    A large baked sweet potato with butter and soft goat's cheese, a dollop of apple, celeriac, beetroot and red cabbage coleslaw with walnuts, and a large smoked mackeral fillet
    2 bananas microwaved with a small pat of butter and a glug of semi-skimmed goats milk

Dinner
    4 olives stuffed with whole garlic cloves
    A generous serving of sweet chestnut, zucchini and baby leek risotto with sage, white wine, 100g feta cheese, and 2 glasses of red wine
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paleo-bunny View Post
    Breakfast
    150 g shrimps, half a red onion and a quarter of a large zucchino fried in olive oil, with garlic and chive mayonnaise

Lunch
    A large baked sweet potato with butter and soft goat's cheese, a dollop of apple, celeriac, beetroot and red cabbage coleslaw with walnuts, and a large smoked mackeral fillet
    2 bananas microwaved with a small pat of butter and a glug of semi-skimmed goats milk

Dinner
    4 olives stuffed with whole garlic cloves
    A generous serving of sweet chestnut, zucchini and baby leek risotto with sage, white wine, 100g feta cheese, and 2 glasses of red wine
    Sounds so decadent....

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Chicken livers for dinner! Bone broth too. Couple pieces of lindt 85% for desert.

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Sounds so decadent....
    I have to admit, it was rather :-).

It's very chilly here.

We have about 3-6 inches of snow forecast to start falling from about 5 am GMT.

Hoping that we get a decent amount of snow arriving early overnight so I can justify working from home tomorrow!
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Onemeal (known as lunch when preceded by breakfast or followed by dinner):

1/2 lb Trop. Trad. grass-fed ground beef, 2 medium eggs all fried together (in coconut oil), with 4-5 oz of gouda melted up in it

1 small plantain cut, fried (in coconut oil), smashed flat, and fried again to yield 8 tostones (e.g. 10 normal days' worth of carbs). Feelin' bloaty!

1 avocado with 4-5 slices prosciutto.

several thin, slices of Smjor grass-fed butter with pink Himalayan sea salt. Maybe 1/2 or 3/4 of an ounce total.

That's it for the day. Well, I did have 2 cups of coffee with a tablespoon or so of heavy cream each this morning. And I may chew a piece of gum before I go out on an errand.

Ghshl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Leftovers of a stew I made the other day. Both for breakfast and dinner. At dinner I also had some milk and blueberries.

The stew was beef heart with carrots, celery and onions and tomatoes, simmered for around 7 hours in dark ale.

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast