Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you eaten today? page 52

mom23kids is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Today did not go as planned ugh.

Breakfast-big taco salad with 8 ounces of ground beef; 2 squares of Lindt 85% chocolate and 2 ounces almonds
    Lunch-this is where things went in the wrong direction: went with dh to dermatologist and he ended up getting two biopsies done. Really rattled us and we went for comfort food afterward, in the form of an all you can eat pizza buffet Two slices of chicken, bacon ranch pizza and a BAS salad with regular ranch dressing
    Supper-Kind dark chocolate cherry cashew bar
    *~Sara~*

ajm422 is offline Senior Member
    I have eaten nothing. This evening I will eat nothing. I have had black coffee, and iced tea with lemon. And lots of water. No food. No food until tomorrow at 6:30 PM, and that will be steak and eggs. Hooray intermittent fasting.

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I am sensitive, but I eat "may contain". If it really does, I'll know and not eat it again. But I rarely react.
    I'm coeliac and most of the time avoid most products that have even a "may contain"; gluten, even in tiny quanitities makes me - quite literally - violently ill. Even if it's on someone else's lips - can't share a drink with anyone or anything.

But I figured it would be worth it for this. I mean, freaking 100%, that's awesome.

Anyway, thus far:

-Crapton of coffee
    -Bit of lindt 85%
    -Whole other lindt bar

Not sure what I'll have for dinner. Don't really have a craving for anything right now... besides more chocolate and coffee, which I probably will have a lot more of. Hmm. But for dessert plan on rice thins with protein powder sludge and/or nut butter and bananas, all frozen, of course.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    2lb of cheesecake, 1 slice of banana and date pizza, bunch of coffee, 2oz liver, 4 eggs
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    16oz tri-tip steak, 6 egg yolks.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    1 pound chicken liver, 8 ounces steak, six duck eggs.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

dkJames is offline Senior Member
    Haven't eaten for 40 hours, will break the 48 hours fast around 6pm. I am not feeling hungry at all right now ... my previous meal was huge though!!

mom23kids is offline Senior Member
    breakfast was 3 stuffing mushrooms, drizzled in evoo, then stuffed with pork sausage and onions, topped with bacon and cheddar

lunch-just made a massive pan of chicken 'fried rice'-white rice, chicken breast, eggs, onions (sauteed in 2tbsp butter), carrots and tamari soy sauce. Finished up with a square of 85% chocolate and a handful of almonds

supper-we're doing a church volunteer wrap up at Arbys tonight. I may just eat beforehand, (chicken salad on lettuce is sounding pretty good), and get a drink. Otherwise, I could take the buns off of a couple roast beef sandwiches, but I don't really like roast beef plain so what's the point.
    Last edited by mom23kids; 05-15-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: added stuff
    *~Sara~*

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Liver. Egg yolks. Butter.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Steakandeggz

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast