Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you eaten today? page 5

Timthetaco Guest
    Shop Now
    Let's see, this morning I had four or five pancakes with maple syrup with some orange juice, eggs and beef chorizo courtesy of my favorite butcher. For lunch I had two cheese crisps and a slice of Sprouts brand sprouted wheat bread which tasted similar to the ground. Dinner this evening will be a shredded pork roast, salted and eaten with a side of baked french fries tossed in lard.

kbn1 is offline Senior Member
    Breakfast: plain yogurt and coffee
    Dinner: two bowls of borscht
    Supper: pork and broccoli stir-fry

Enilegna/hearts is offline Senior Member
    Breakfast: Black coffee. Leftovers of grilled chicken, carrot and lettuce. One fried egg. Bacon and ground beef while I was cooking them to make burritos for the family.

Snack?: black coffee and a piece of banana.

Dinner: The same as breakfast, except the coffee plus what was left of the banana.

camel is offline Senior Member
    B: 2eggs 2bacon
    L: tin of smoked oysters, a slice of cheddar and a whey protein shake
    Snack: a square of 85% Lindt chocolate and a tablespoon of Adams peanut butter
    D: ground moose with butter and veggies

PBNewby is online now Senior Member
    About 150g full fat plain yogurt, with 60g organic blueberries and 10g 100% cacao mixed in. A café latte with about 150g coconut milk. Two or three slices (thin) of salami, a slice of pepper jack cheese, a handful or two of almonds. 5 chicken wings (buffalo style), some sautéed vegetable (maybe 2 ounces), celery with bleu cheese, and a diet coke or two (ugh!).
    Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
    Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
    "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
    "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
    "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

MarieD is offline Junior Member
    Dinner: 4 oz thinly sliced ribeye, sautéed in coconut oil with about 1/3 bag kelp noodles, raw spinach, and a sauce of soy sauce, vinegar, fresh ginger, garlic, and a little honey. Makes a whole skillet-full!

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    Salmon, avocado and cream cheese omelette with capers.

Macadamia "ice cream". Omnomnom.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Coffee with about 3/4 tblsp butter.

Beef shank, slow cooked in my clay cooker with tomato/curry sauce (reduced the sauce with balsamic after the meat was cooked); a handful of brussel sprouts.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Miss Understood is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday: Breakfast: frittata made with onions, spinach, broccoli and red cabbage, topped with cheddar cheese. Side of bacon, coffee with heavy cream, half grapefruit. Lunch: ground lamb patty with salad of mixed greens topped with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and blue cheese crumbles. One square 86% dark chocolate and a few almonds/walnuts. Dinner: oxtail soup with carrots, broccoli, celery and onions. A couple ounces of Brie cheese dropped into the soup so it gets soft and gooey! Fage Total full fat yoghurt with a few berries.

Zeera is offline Senior Member
    Today so far I have had a huge pile of scrambled eggs and bacon to tide me over until dinner. I hate carting a lunch around with me at school so I just eat a big breakfast and I'm good until 5 or 6. Later I'll probably have baked chicken and sauteed veggies, yum!

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast