Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you eaten today? page 44

dacec is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by jill.fitnessforlife View Post
    So, my dilemna is that I eat breakfast within the first hour of waking and then eat every 3-4 hours until bed time a balance of complete protein, carbs and fat. My problem arises with the fact that I really do not enjoy cooking and eating has always been something I have to do. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy eating food that others make but not so much otherwise. Because of this I find it difficult to stay on track because I get annoyed and bored with cooking. This can also mean that my carbs aren't always the highest of quality. I end up eating whatever is quick (too often a quick protein bar) because I don't want to make something even if I took the time on Sunday to prepare some things in advance. I know, I need to suck it up because it is important to my health but day in and day out I get in my own way. Anyone have any suggestions? I am open to someone telling me to get over it and just "do it!"
    I agree with the smoothie suggestion. I hate making/eating breakfast...I make a smoothie, then a big salad with some meat for lunch and meat and veg for dinner. I only cook once.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiNinja View Post
    I ate pig tongue last week in case anyone cares.
    I care.

Z0oom is offline Member
    Breakfast: 7 pullet eggs with a few mushroom slices fried in coconut oil. Sauerkraut, and raw goats milk.
    Lunch: Apple, Banana, Pastured pig bologna (rare find at my local farm), and raw cheese.
    For dinner: Pork tenderloin in mustard, and ham wrapped asparagus, and an avocado with bacon salt.

Might pull the cow tongue from the freezer sometime soon, Anyone have any good ideas on how to prepare it?

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    b/l/d/s: 16lbs of fresh oranges from a field
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

little vase is offline Senior Member
    I had dandelion root tea for breakfast.
    I had an omelet for lunch.....4 eggs, stuffed with fried onions and spinach. It was SO good.
    Dinner was boring as hell because I can't find my handbag anywhere. Anyone know where I left it? I was going to go get yogurt. A lot of yogurt. But since I had no money I stayed home and ended up putting two giant boneless chicken breasts on a grill and covering them with black salt and smoked pepper. It was delish but a real one note meal because I was too lazy to make anything else.

So where is my handbag!??

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    200g fried, curried liver, 3 fried onions, 4 hard-boiled eggs, 4 fried eggs, a banana, a sweet potato, 25g butter, 2 dates, 120g tin of sardines in olive oil and LOTS of added tallow in my frying and curry.

-2159kcal
    -123g fat
    -133g protein
    -130g carbs
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Cup of tea with 1 tsp of honey and 1 of CO.
    2-3 hours later, small handful of macadamia nuts. I had them because I like them, not because I was hungry.
    I'm not eating much these days, don't know why. Don't know if that'll help or hinder fat loss?

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    I care.
    LOL, thanks. Pig tongue is something I would recommend. Better than duck tongue!

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    -Lots of coffee
    -Maya Gold chocolate bar
    -salmon and chips
    -Yoghurt, protein powder and berries

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    lol been up since 11pm and have eaten 29 bananas so far, something is wrong with me. or maybe something is wrong with everyone else

bananas + nutella is a winning combination though.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast