Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you eaten today? page 42

Zach is offline Banned
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    sourdough grilled cheese with gouda and nutella 3x, oatmeal with nutella +5 bananas and 6 tsp sugar, pizza with jelly donut crust, 32oz skim raw milk, 32oz pressed oj, 3 egg yolks, tin of oysters, 3 red bulls, 3 monster javas(mean bean). it's hot, so drinking energy drinks for my caffeine now.
    NIIICEEE, you bulkin up?

Im still leaning out so i had...

1L skim milk, 4 cups coffee, 30g gelatin, half a jar of honey, 5tbs maple syrup, 3 egg whites, 3 medium potatoes, 2 cups OJ, 4 bananas, 2 tangerines (best ever), 16oz fresh juice, lots o salt.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    NIIICEEE, you bulkin up?

Im still leaning out so i had...

1L skim milk, 4 cups coffee, 30g gelatin, half a jar of honey, 5tbs maple syrup, 3 egg whites, 3 medium potatoes, 2 cups OJ, 4 bananas, 2 tangerines (best ever), 16oz fresh juice, lots o salt.
    Trying to bro, mostly just fucking hungry. Hits weights hard today though(curlbroing haha)
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    -One bar green and blacks with a crapton of coffee - ate the bar PWO just to piss off my broscience preaching gym "buddy".

Going to have:
    -Fish fillets baked with lemon and pepper with sweet potato fries in sauce.
    -Something for dessert. Probably rice pudding, not sure.

Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    A carrot and a cup of coffee.

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    A banana, 250g sweet tater and 100g chicken so far. Will need to inject some more fat in later, though. Body needs it's favourite fuel.

Probably some liver and scrambled eggs with butter, or some burgers with extra butter and a fried egg. Can-o-sardines for dinner, so I'm loading some kcals for lunch.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Emme is offline Junior Member
    Smoked beef brisket and cabbage salad with mayonnaise dressing (no sugar

dacec is offline Senior Member
    Blueberry, spinach smoothie made with kefir, coconut milk and a scoop of Tera's whey. Yum :-)
    Lunch will be a BAS with chicken, dressed with lime, EVOO and sriracha.
    Not sure abut dinner.

jill.fitnessforlife is offline Junior Member

Question

So, my dilemna is that I eat breakfast within the first hour of waking and then eat every 3-4 hours until bed time a balance of complete protein, carbs and fat. My problem arises with the fact that I really do not enjoy cooking and eating has always been something I have to do. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy eating food that others make but not so much otherwise. Because of this I find it difficult to stay on track because I get annoyed and bored with cooking. This can also mean that my carbs aren't always the highest of quality. I end up eating whatever is quick (too often a quick protein bar) because I don't want to make something even if I took the time on Sunday to prepare some things in advance. I know, I need to suck it up because it is important to my health but day in and day out I get in my own way. Anyone have any suggestions? I am open to someone telling me to get over it and just "do it!"

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Vegetable smoothies are a quick way of getting nutrients into you.

2ndChance is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jill.fitnessforlife View Post
    So, my dilemna is that I eat breakfast within the first hour of waking and then eat every 3-4 hours until bed time a balance of complete protein, carbs and fat. My problem arises with the fact that I really do not enjoy cooking and eating has always been something I have to do. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy eating food that others make but not so much otherwise. Because of this I find it difficult to stay on track because I get annoyed and bored with cooking. This can also mean that my carbs aren't always the highest of quality. I end up eating whatever is quick (too often a quick protein bar) because I don't want to make something even if I took the time on Sunday to prepare some things in advance. I know, I need to suck it up because it is important to my health but day in and day out I get in my own way. Anyone have any suggestions? I am open to someone telling me to get over it and just "do it!"
    A lot of the time if I don't feel like cooking I eat salad for breakfast, usually spinach (mmmm), lettuce, green onion and lots of olive oil and some salt on top. And/or some nuts--lately I've been being "bad" and getting roasted salted instead of raw, but they're so delicious... Actually now that I think about it, usually the first thing I want upon waking is water, then I'll have an orange (or half, if I don't feel like finishing it), THEN salad. But I guess if you aren't a hardcore veggie-lover like me, salad for breakfast might sound kind of blah. Still, it doesn't get much easier than dumping a package of spinach, a package of spring mix, and a few ripped up green onions in a bowl.

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast