Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you eaten today? page 36

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I think I need to eat more to improve my physical performance
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Lynx33 is offline Member
    All star wings and ribs? Sounds like the place I go to...they have the hottest waitresses lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I won't lie, it was good. Also, the waitress was beautiful and the skinny kid I lift with actually packed away a respectable amount of food for once. Victory on all fronts!

Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    Two small steaks, three fried eggs, raw carrots. Water and coffee for drinks.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I think I need to eat more to improve my physical performance
    What do you physically perform?

What do you physically perform?
    Lots of lifting of things throughout the day, lots of walking, lots of bike riding. I'm tightening up(think ottermode), but there is no mass increase and I'm always real tired when I get home. Problem is, I feel already that I eat an awful lot(easily can put away 4k calories a day), so I'm unsure here. I can also tell my bones are hardening, and increasing in mass(growth hormone elevated through not eating enough)? But the body size remains mostly the same, so my performance isn't increasing.

Some days I eat really light though, like yesterday to improve speed of cardio. Which of course could be putting a detriment on my gains.

Lots of lifting of things throughout the day, lots of walking, lots of bike riding. I'm tightening up(think ottermode), but there is no mass increase and I'm always real tired when I get home. Problem is, I feel already that I eat an awful lot(easily can put away 4k calories a day), so I'm unsure here. I can also tell my bones are hardening, and increasing in mass(growth hormone elevated through not eating enough)? But the body size remains mostly the same, so my performance isn't increasing.

Some days I eat really light though, like yesterday to improve speed of cardio. Which of course could be putting a detriment on my gains.
    Yeah, the typical advice is not to count gelatin towards your protein totals as far as strength training recovery goes. So your only source of protein that counts was the cheese and toppings on your pizza. Unless it had a pound of ground beef on it, you could probably stand to increse your protein intake.

Yeah, the typical advice is not to count gelatin towards your protein totals as far as strength training recovery goes. So your only source of protein that counts was the cheese and toppings on your pizza. Unless it had a pound of ground beef on it, you could probably stand to increse your protein intake.
    Is it missing a specific composition of amino acids? Because usually the high glycine and proline aid in my muscle recovery. Not sure if I'm usually missing protein(32oz of cottage cheese a day, along with various amounts of gouda) though. I think my double edged sword is my amazingly fast heart rate(90bpm resting) coupled with a high metabolism.

Is it missing a specific composition of amino acids?
    Yes, but I'm not sure what exactly.

Because usually the high glycine and proline aid in my muscle recovery.
    Along with adequate protein that you can actually use.

Not sure if I'm usually missing protein(32oz of cottage cheese a day, along with various amounts of gouda) though. I think my double edged sword is my amazingly fast heart rate(90bpm resting) coupled with a high metabolism.
    I'm not sure what you're missing either. I was commenting on the day's food of dates, bananas, and pizza.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    A pound of bacon, five eggs, two avocados, a can of oysters and a pear.

The wife's milk also expired and she's afraid to drink it. So I'm actually going to drink milk! It's vat pasteurized, not homogenized. Hopefully it will not turn into a brick in my intestines and kill me.
    Last edited by Knifegill; 04-12-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    6 egg yolk omelet with spinach and shrimp; gelatinized heavy cream. Later will have chicken breast and iceberg lettuce.

Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast