Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you eaten today? page 30

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    3 crabbcakes and 3 eggs

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Coffee with 1/2 tablespoon of butter and coffee with 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil. But it's only 3:45pm - the day is young.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

2ndChance is offline Senior Member
    A piece of Ezekiel bread with salsa, a handful of cashews, an orange, an apple, some dark chocolate, and a salad (greens, chopped carrots and beets, topped with avocado slices, salt, and a sprinkle of flax seed).

Oh, and a cup of green tea with lemon.

Edit-- I knew I was forgetting some part of my breakfast. I also had a gold potato, broccoli, and kale cooked in water and coconut oil (steamed? fried? steam-fried?)
    Last edited by 2ndChance; 03-25-2013 at 03:19 PM.

OneDeltaTenTango is offline Senior Member
    coffee. tea. spinach and arugula salad with olive oil and vinegar. Small bit sweet potato left over from dinner. three slices of organic cheddar cheese. two tiny breakfast patties (ground beef + spices), three pieces of homemade jerky.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    3 crabbcakes and 3 eggs
    Oooh I love crab cakes. Do you use anything to stick them together like almond flour? Restaurant ones always have breadcrumbs.

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with butter, 2 fried eggs, 4 rashers of back bacon, 1 sausage and 3 rings of black pudding (either the oats or the rusk set me off, so skipping them tomorrow!), 1.5 fried tomatoes, 200g fried mushrooms, smoked salmon, 100g greek yoghurt, half a cup of fruit, some raisins and dried apricots and a coffee with 24ml single cream.
    Lunch: Naught (a huge coffee, actually, but...).
    Dinner: a whole baby chicken with 200g fried potatoes, 140g chicken livers, some leafy salad, a huge yoghurt and cucumber salad and a pint of mixed fruit smoothie.

Hey: buffet breakfast and invited to dinner. You GOTTA enjoy.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

0Angel0 is offline Senior Member
    Brunch: avocado egg salad on jicama slices, 2 chili lime chicken wings, cherry tomatoes, cream in my ice coffee
    Dinner: leftover citrus carnitas, pico di gallo, chayote slaw, yogurt with blueberries and almonds

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Breakfast - the usual. Coffee. Now with half and half instead of heavy cream because I don't see the need for the extra calories.
    Lunch was two servings of plain yogurt, with fresh strawberries.
    For dinner I made bolognese sauce (basically tomatoes, beef, garlic, onions) and served it on spaghetti squash. So filling. I feel like I will never be hungry again.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Break-fast: plain boiled salted potatoes, with vinegar.

Supper: 10oz fish, 1 cup cooked spinach, 1oz cheddar cheese, 4 small oranges, 1/2oz each dry unsweetened coconut and 85% chocolate.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Dinner: Ground spiced bison with fruit/pepper salsa on a Chard wrap...... So yeah, paleo bison tacos.

Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast