Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you eaten today? page 2

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    mussels with hot sauce, coffee with half a can of coconut cream (yea thats like 400 cals of yummy), couple squares of lindt 85%.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    2 slices of bacon, and homemade guacamole (sour cream, avocado, coriander, red onion, cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and salt and pepper).
    And a bulletproof coffee.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    For dinner I had 1,5 pound of chopped chicken, a large vegetable salad and a huge selfmade fruit salad made on papaya, bananas, watermelon, apples and strawberries. Ice-water to drink and a cappuchini. For supper I will have a very filling seafood soup, and a few baby mangos for dessert. Then a couple of scotch on the rocks to finish the day...

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Boring day:
    Can of salmon
    Big white potato
    Tuna chef salad with oil and vinegar
    2 hardboiled eggs
    triple-cream brie and goat cheese
    leftovers for dinner?
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

j3nn is online now Senior Member
    Ended my IF early when a batch of Chebe bread came out of the oven. I ate two of them when i intended to have just one much later. Oops! (worth it) Then tried to makeup for it and had some beef liver pâté on lettuce leaves with thinly sliced red onion, dill pickle slices, and mustard. And lots of water with lemon.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Sefton is offline Member
    Breakfast - Three eggs over easy with 4 bacon pieces plus braised dark leafy greens....cinnamon & pepper sprinkled on yolks. I cup coffee with CO and half&half.

Lunch - tin of sardines, sandwich bag of sliced red bell pepper with a few chunks of gouda cheese.

snack - one half cup of Fage total with blueberries and a few macadamia nuts.

dinner - still thinking on it.

lemontwisst is offline Senior Member
    For breakfast, 3 eggs and 1/4c whites scrambled, three 1oz beef/pork sliders and 1/4 avocado. Lunch was about 5oz shredded chicken on 1c mixed greens with another 1/4 avocado, the few bites of eggs I couldn't finish at breakfast and two more sliders, drizzled with 2T avocado oil and 1T balsamic, followed by a few bites of coconut 'fudge'. Dinner is about to be a small plate of beef stir fry with some carrots, celery, water chestnuts, broccolini and suey choy.
    Had one cup of coffee with coconut cream with breakfast, one cup black after breakfast and one cup of black tea and a cup of Crio Bru in the afternoon. Will likely have another cup of herbal tea this evening before bed.

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    Break-Fast: Homemade chicken curry (GY, sliced apricots, curry powder) on white rice. PWO.
    Snack: Bowl of strawberries and raspberries with GY.
    Dinner: Salmon fillet with rice or white potato chips. Can't decide.
    Dessert: Strawberry "ice cream" - made of cottage cheese.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    in no particular order 1 hard boiled egg, coffee & cream, some Terra chips, greek yogurt with strawberry preserves, 1 slice of bacon, 1/2 avocado, 1 tomato, tbsp feta cheese, oil & vinegar dressing, tomato primavera sauce, a few spaghetti noodles (like maybe 12), venison italian sausage, broccoli, 2 squares of dark chocolate.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Enilegna/hearts is offline Senior Member
    For lunch black coffee, two fried eggs,some pieces of pumpkin and coconut meat that i tried to make coconut candy, that didn{t work and i tried to makes it like an icee instead, that didn't work so I ate it like granola :P.

For dinner some lettuce with leftover pumpkin, 2 fried eggs, pieces of carrot while I was frying the eggs, grilled chicken and a banana and a half. Maybe I´ll have tea later.

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast