Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paleo/primal products page

Brent Mercer is offline Junior Member

Paleo/primal products

Shop Now
    Hi everyone,

I'm curious, what new primal/paleo products or services people would like to see? As in something that doesn't exist yet.

I like the idea of the Paleo Plan website but see some room for improvement... Anyone agree/disagree?

I'm excited to try some of the new paleo snacks that are becoming popular recently, like Paelo Kits and PaleoPacs! Anyone like to see a paleo snack food that isn't curently being made? What about premade paleo sauces or something?

I've read several threads about apps that people would like to see, but a lot of them are older. Which ones do people actually use? Has every good paleo app idea been made yet?

Brent Mercer

EagleRiverDee is offline Senior Member
    Well I'll tell you I can't find natural beef jerky anywhere. I'm thinking of starting to make it at home myself.
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

jtrain_36 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
    Well I'll tell you I can't find natural beef jerky anywhere. I'm thinking of starting to make it at home myself.
    A quick google search reveals many paleo/primal friendly beef jerky brands, although it's probably very expensive (especially once you factor in shipping) and you're better off making it on your own. That way you could control cost as well as the ingredients. I've never been able to get the right amount of moisture left on my jerky however, always ends up much too dry. Hopefully I figure it out one of these days.

Jergemy is offline Banned
    of starting to make it at home myself.

primal_alex is offline Senior Member
    I am trying to build a Point-of-interests file to be loaded on mobile phones or navigators, with the GPS coordinates of primal/paleo restaurants where people have actually been, and are therefore recommended. It is supposed to help the tourist-groks to find a place where to eat a great grilled steak from grass fed beef (instead of panini, pizza, baguette, etc).

This is a collective project, so help is greatly needed.

I need the name of the place, THE COORDINATES, some comments. That's it

Please do not say "crossing of 4th Av. or maybe 5th can't remember with XYZ blvrd, next to the gasoline station". This won't help me. Also "just find a churrascaria, good meat there". I want places where people have been. I will build (and maintain, so regularly posting updates) a file for handheld GPS devices, latitude and longitude are the only thing they understand

SeaHorse is offline Senior Member
    Well, if it doesn't exist and has to be invented, its probably not primal/paleo. Primal/paleo was there million years ago. You may be talking about moving around existing stuff to palces where its not available and information about it?

Rip @ MIPWID is offline Senior Member
    The only 'products' I'd really like to see are meat, fish, fruit and vegetables with no crap chemicals and nutrient levels closer to what they were like before we bred the goodness out of them.
    Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by primal_alex View Post
    I am trying to build a Point-of-interests file to be loaded on mobile phones or navigators, with the GPS coordinates of primal/paleo restaurants where people have actually been, and are therefore recommended. It is supposed to help the tourist-groks to find a place where to eat a great grilled steak from grass fed beef (instead of panini, pizza, baguette, etc).

This is a collective project, so help is greatly needed.

I need the name of the place, THE COORDINATES, some comments. That's it

Please do not say "crossing of 4th Av. or maybe 5th can't remember with XYZ blvrd, next to the gasoline station". This won't help me. Also "just find a churrascaria, good meat there". I want places where people have been. I will build (and maintain, so regularly posting updates) a file for handheld GPS devices, latitude and longitude are the only thing they understand
    News flash, kiddo. Not everyone comes equipped with a surgically implanted GPS smart phone in their hand at all times. Your idea of a database is great but if I tell you the The Burger Lounge is on the corner of 4th and University in San Diego California, 92103, anybody with internet access should be able to mapquest that and find the place.

Making your database exclusively by, for, and about the GPS equipped is limiting both the potential contributors and potential users of it but hey, if that the way you want it, whatever. I sent you a long list of great places in San Diego but now other Primal peeps won't have access to that info because I couldn't give you the COORDINATES. The loss is to your database.

GiGiEats is offline Senior Member
    I want grass-fed/finished meat to be the NORM and available EVERYWHERE. I also want grass-fed/finished JERKY that doesn't contain any sugar or fillers - Same goes for sausages, hot dogs, etc!! I feel like in time this will happen

jujeki is offline Member
    cavebags. I can't always get stomachs to make my own bags

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast