Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paleo/primal products page 2

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i want nitrate free bacon in every food store.. now
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Bacon with nitrates isn't a big deal.

As for products: Nothing. This is not some cheap fad lifestyle. It is a way of life.

M.

Dulcimina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Mercer View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm curious, what new primal/paleo products or services people would like to see? As in something that doesn't exist yet.

I like the idea of the Paleo Plan website but see some room for improvement... Anyone agree/disagree?

I'm excited to try some of the new paleo snacks that are becoming popular recently, like Paelo Kits and PaleoPacs! Anyone like to see a paleo snack food that isn't curently being made? What about premade paleo sauces or something?

I've read several threads about apps that people would like to see, but a lot of them are older. Which ones do people actually use? Has every good paleo app idea been made yet?

Brent Mercer
    A primal outdoor camp for adults.

My county did something like that for women years ago. They partnered with various businesses - e.g. REI to teach kayaking and mountain biking; Izak Walton league to teach shooting; another company to teach basics of horseback riding; yoga; etc.

Hiking, foraging and fishing could also be included. Eat what you catch? Stargazing? Bonfires?

I know you can get components of all of those things elsewhere, or for a weekend, or do it on your own, but I want them all together.

smartuko is offline Senior Member
    I would like good sources of lard and tallow to be easier to find. Unfortunately there is not a butcher within 100 miles of where I live.

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smartuko View Post
    I would like good sources of lard and tallow to be easier to find. Unfortunately there is not a butcher within 100 miles of where I live.
    Smartuko not sure where you are but Fatworks in Portland Oregon has awesome tallow from grassfed beef and duck fat from pastured ducks. They ship all over the states and I believe Canada. Local people can pick it up.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

smartuko is offline Senior Member
    Will check them out. Thanks

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, probably. Which is sad because I love hot dogs. Growing up, I think a majority of my protein was in the form of hotdogs and hamburger.

Primal hot dog: Rummaged pork and grass-fed beef sausage.

Bloody well and love sausage. Freud can go smoke a cigar.

M.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12