Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The home straight :D page 7

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    hows the baby going with the pooping problem?

Give the moobs time

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Hey thanks for asking , the baby pooped on Wednesday - still hard, but softer, and then again yesterday - much much softer - I think the coconut oil chocolate was the winner on that one, but increasing fat gernerally helped I'm sure. We have also been trying to get her to eat jelly as it's nearly all water, OH made some with wizzed up prunes, apple jucie and gelatin - that should make anyone regular

I think the moobs are a result of my parents switching me to soya milk when I was about 11 till I was about 13/14 just as I was starting pubity, I was pretty regular weight up to that point, and got chubby at about that time and got the moobs when starting pubity. Maybe if they had just tried me on cows milk, or we were still able to get goats milk I would have never got them

I'm sure they'll go, but I think I will have to be pretty lean and they will be the last to go.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

jpartie is offline Junior Member
    Hi Rob
    Had Achilles problems for years.
    I finally got improvement when I started doing good hamstring stretches after running. A physio told me to do them. I was doubtful at first. I'd spent months stretching calf with no joy. Tightness in Achilles can come from higher up leg. If you do a good seated hamstring you can feel stretch down into calf.
    It helped me any way. I am 55 and doing hill reps rather than sprints and all is wheel in Achilles dept.
    Good luck

Yeah, I have pretty tight hamstrings and back - I found an mens health artical on how to touch your toes, it involoved streching out calves and lower back, found that really helped too, I try to remember to do it regually to keep suple.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Ok so where are we at now, pretty hectic last few days, baby has chicken pox, not been sleeping too well and stuff, managed to get somw workouts in and some walking.

Did an primal blueprint fitness AMRAP last night - 3 mins work, 1 min rest

chin ups - 26
    push ups - 51
    squat - 99
    knee raises - 50
    jack knife press - 30

was nearly sick then did cool down round of 5 chins, 10 press ups, 20 squats, 10 knee raises, 5 jk presses.

no soreness today apart from abs which suprised me.

I lied about the soreness, it came on later in the day

Not done much apart from walking and a bit of grease the groove bodyweight stuff since monday, still rather busy.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567