Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The home straight :D page 3

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfran View Post
    WOOHOO! You're doing great! I love pics, Im just too backward to post my own Keep up the good work!
    Thanks
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

So yesterday was tuesday - still quite a bit of snow arround so didn't go out on my bike - road tyres and snow is not a good combination, I know I've tried it and it hurts.

Took the baby out for a sling walk last night, about 3 miles again - bloody hard work in the snow, could really feel the extra muscles as I'm a tiny bit sore from Monday's LHT, knees felt like they wanted a break from all the extra work asked of them to keep up-right as well as core muscles front and back. Tis all good.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Great pic! You've really made progress and look quite good without your shirt. Walking in the snow is soooo good for you on many levels. Good for your baby too to be out in the fresh air.

Thanks, I definatly feel I'm getting there - there is still plenty to go at, but I don't feel hidious anymore, I really helps to see pictures as you can cut the head off, pretend it's not you and try to be impartial

Wednesday is rest day So one just one hour of walking today too, again snow, again hard work and slippery. Not sure I want to risk a run tomorrow morning, snow was melting and weting the pavement, if that freezes that's gonna be propper leathal black ice

Feck I'm knakered and in a blistering fucker of a bad mood - Little one didn't sleep well last night AGAIN.

I took her her out for a really long walk in the sling about 11.30 so she would have a really long nap - walked for over 2 hours on snowy ground which was really hard and I was exhausted by the end - compared to walking on the cleared bits of pavement it felt twice as hard. She slept nearly all of the way round, and we managed to keep her up till about 7.30ish when she fed to sleep. I was pretty much wiped out for the rest of the day. Managed to cook dinner (meat loaf with cheesy greens) which was most tasty. But by the time we had eated I was done, kitchen is still a mess, dishwasher not emptied etc, got middle one to bed and asleep before 8, watched a GOT episode with a cup of tea and rather too much chocolate and nuts, then as soon as that was over we started to go to bed (about 9.45) Little one was asleep on my at this point, as soon as we said right lets get to bed, she started waking up for milk GRRRRRR!!!!!!! So I went up to sort out water get in PJs brush teeth etc, came back down, 20 mins later she has just about settled enough for me to take her upstairs. Then she slept till about 3 am, I wasn't really full woken, but woken up enough to know she was bitching and had some bloody wierd dreams. SO hadn't really slept since 3 when I got up with both girls at about 8 ish, so she had another couple of hours in bed. Now we are both fucking knakered, an I seem to be in a state of permant anger right now.

I suppose lifting my sand bag might help but I'm so knakered and angry I'll probably do to much with bad techniquie and break myself more.

What I really need is something to punch, I might go for a walk and beat up a cow or something

Lifted sandbag, felt better - looked very pumped afterwards too.

Deadlift @40kg 3 sets of 10
    Floor press (like a bench press but on the floor not a bench) 40kg 10, 10, 8
    Vertical row @ 40kg 3 sets of 10
    Squat @40kg 3 sets of 10
    Overhead press at 20kg 3 sets of 9, 8, 7

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    I might go for a walk and beat up a cow or something
    oooohhh the poor little cow !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Pah, I would only beat up an ugly cow, I'd never beat up a pretty cow like a Jersey cow, and I'd never beat up a belted galloway as they are my fav cow, I'd have a go at an aberdeen angus though, help tenderise the meat

Saturday - rest day - 4 mile walk, in the rain with the chubby baby, most of the snow had melted by then so easy going again

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast