Thread: How much do you eat? page

Darwin17 is offline Senior Member

How much do you eat?

Shop Now
    My wife has started to complain about the amount of food I eat. I asked her if I was getting fatter knowing the answer and she said "no"......any one eat more than considered "normal"?

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    I eat what I need to eat.
    If you aren't gaining weight and are stopping when satisfied, surely that is enough?

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    I eat well. Not typical woman micro meals by any stretch. If you can afford it both financially and physically, eat up!
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Zeera is offline Senior Member
    I actually eat less food now, meat and veggies just satiate me much better than grains ever did so I'm not eating every 2 hours anymore. My boyfriend on the other hand eats significantly more food now, but he has also started lifting weights pretty seriously again after a 4 year break from it so I attribute his increased food intake to that. I wouldn't worry about the amount of food you eat, because if you are following the primal blueprint your body should pretty much automatically tell you how much it needs and when it has had enough. If it's a bigger grocery bill your wife dislikes, perhaps there are other aspects of the budget that can be tweaked a bit to accommodate your food intake.

Darwin17 is offline Senior Member
    I get coments from my wife and co works that see me eat lunch.

I have stayed at a heavier weight for a year now. Paleo made me go from 265 too 205 but I am 5 '8 at 205 so I do still have a gut. I don't really care at all about body type as for 99% of people....come and work out with me. Paleo has cured my psoriatic arthritis.....like it I was almost in a path to a wheel chair and taking hard core immune suppressant medication called Enbrel has turned me into a believer.

I eat this way because of the health it has made me. I have get blood tests every 4 months to check things out and the Dr.'s love it.....they hate the way I eat but the evidence is there.

From what I have researched is that eating this way you hit your natural body type. Steady wight for a year and massive athletic capabilities with really interesting health changes makes me thing that eat whatever I want and be damned.

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm definately eating less calories and less llbs of food. However with all the leafy greens I eat I'm probably eating more volume.