I am trying to incorporate more raw meat and fish/shellfish into my diet.

i make a raw fish salad recipe which is simple. you just put lemon or lime juice over some mild fish fillets. leave it for a few hours until it looks whiter than it was. mixing a few times. then you add in things like chopped red onions, parsley etc. add some coconut cream or coconut milk. still it all up and serve. i have seen things like tomatoes added and some people sugar the fish when they put the lemon on. i never have but i guess you could use coconut sugar.

i make carpaccio i think it is? you need slightly frozen beef or venison and a sharp knife as you need to cut it into very thin slices. lay the slices on a plate. drizzle with lemon or lime juice. serve with shavings of parmesan and salt.

i also make toroi which is shuck a whole stack of raw mussels. chop them up. put them in a jar in layers with some chopped puha and some ACV. puha is the sow thistle so watercress could sub but would be more peppery or spinach which would be milder. leave to sit for a few hours and eat. it is very yummy on decent bread and butter but it has been a long time and i cant eat bread anyways. it is nice with something bland starchy, almost like a pickle but not quite.

we eat kina raw out of the shell when we find it. kina is sea urchin. and also raw oysters.

anyone got any other recipes they like? especially more unusual ones.