Thread: The power of visualization ;) page

Bukawww is offline Senior Member

The power of visualization ;)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So today during my walk (decided to walk to the Post Office instead of drive), I wanted to include some sprints in there today.

While I walked, I started to prep myself mentally for the onslaught and was thinking about Grok and his reasons for sprinting...so I imagined a Lioness looking me up and down from behind a tree so I took off! Pretending the whole time that I was only within a few feet of my life.

When I stopped, I looked back and smiled, exhilirated...because of course I had survived the race

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member
    Discovered the visualization technique about a year back. Your workouts will never be the same!

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Pantera is offline Senior Member
    It's a great training technique, but for the record, if you ever come across a lioness, bear or wolf, don't run. You'll go from happy primal human to dinner in 3 seconds or less.

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    I always figure if I go slower than a certain time on my hill sprints, the sabertooth tiger wins. And we don't want that.
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I'm not good with that, though I did find really good motivation to sprint. Cross the street at the wrong time, and have to escape an oncoming car. It really works! LOL.

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member
    The little Mini-Meditations I do before my workouts seem to help a lot too. THe power of the mind is endless in my opinion.

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com