Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spam (again) page 4

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Sadly, no. Fifty people stared at her in utter astonishment through the (very long) eulogy, which was 90% about herself and her book and her childhood and 10% about the deceased. She was absolutely thrilled to be the center of attention, and whatever happened to her after the service, I knoweth not. I believe she skipped away from the assisted living center to her personal rainbow of narcissism, and the unicorn waiting there bore her to some other memorial.

The woman who spoke after her was even better, and eulogized the wrong person entirely.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    The woman who spoke after her was even better, and eulogized the wrong person entirely.
    That would be my fear. "I've come to sing the praises of Jimmy, um Janey, um... whatsername...." Just put me in a bag and toss me in a dumpster.

We put Mom's ashes on the dining room table with a glass of her favorite liqueur. Then we drank ourselves stupid and laughed and cried at our memories of her.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

jo
    jo is offline Senior Member
    So now would be a bad time to mention my new music CD...

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    DH was at a funeral a while back, and the deceased guy wanted Queen singing "We are the champions" at his funeral. Anyway someone listened to it before the funeral, forgot to unwind, and during the actual - "another one bites the dust" blared out to all the mourners gathered !!!!!!!
    quite inappropriately appropriate me thinks
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    Now that y'all have completely hijacked my thread, it is time for to weigh in here and put a halt to it! (not really)

How did we go from spam to funerals? But now that we have, for those that might remember Monty Python, here is John Cleese giving the eulogy at Graham Chapmans funeral. If you are not familiar with the "Dead parrot" routine, you might miss the references at the very beginning.

Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I see that tricky dickman (aka richard 555) has made a timely appearance. I was getting worried that us thread hijackers and rapers wouldn't have any more competition !!!!!! Thank goodness for Tricky dick !!!! LOL

actually I wonder how many threads he manages to get up on the first page ?????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234