Thread: my first experience with a churrascaria page

batty is offline Senior Member

my first experience with a churrascaria

Shop Now
    the man took me to brasa here in cleveland for my birthday last night. i was in primal heaven! for those of you unfamiliar, there is no menu - there are 13-16 meats available at any given time and the waiters just come by with skewers and slice it right at your table. last night's meat orgy consisted of fillet mignon, prime rib, lamb, chicken and pork sausage, and others that i am totally forgetting. oh, and a salad bar, too! what i packed away was frightening - but hey, it was my birthday.

fried potatoes, bananas, and rice were brought to the table as well, but i had no desire to touch them. i think my only complaint was that the meat was cooked with gas and you could totally tell. but i definitely gotta go again!

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

maranne is offline Senior Member
    I have eaten in those style restaurants all over Europe and they are brilliant! Almost a kind of "fast food" for a Primal!
    M

batty is offline Senior Member
    i can only imagine how much more awesome the taste is anywhere outside the US.

plate? we don't need a stinkin' plate. just empty the contents of your skewer into my mouth, thx.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal