Thread: Primal Diary - Meaggiepie page

Meaggiepie Guest

Primal Diary - Meaggiepie

Primal Fuel

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I've been eating in a primal-esque mode for three weeks and two days. By primal-esque, I mean that I've cut out all grains, refined sugar, soy. I just put in my first order at a local farm for some fresh meat. Problem: I don't love meat that much. I'm hoping that will change, because my body seems to be very responsive to carbs.

Today's Eating (haven't been to the grocery store yet this week, so it's been about leftovers)

BF: 1.5 T almond butter, ~1.5 oz. roasted chicken, 1/3 c. blueberries

Snack: Small handful of almonds

Lunch: Salad. Romaine Lettuce, 1/3 green bell pepper, <1 oz goat cheese, ~3 oz. chicken, roasted onion. Delicious nectarine from farmer&#39;s market

Snack: Small handful of almonds.

Dinner: (Projected) Red bell pepper, roasted chicken, riced cauliflower with some olive oil. Blueberries if I&#39;m still hungry, even though I know I need to limit the fruit

Oh, and I&#39;ve had 2 cans of diet coke. It&#39;s so unprimal, so bad for me, and such an addiction. My goal is to weed out the chemicals and just go to water.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Sounds like you did pretty good, save for the soda. You&#39;ll get there though. Keep at it.