Thread: Full clarity on the horizon page

Sarem is offline Junior Member

Full clarity on the horizon

Shop Now
    Hello there.
    Today is Day 4 on the journey towards health. I ve noticed improvements already.. A sense of clarity so to speak. Not fully, but much better than before. Day 2 I m not sure if it was a cold trying to come on or a body reaction to the elimination in sugar and grains but i was a sniffling with achy joints and lightedheaded. I drank ginger root tea that day and felt much better the next.. Along with working 2 hours extra of sleep. My next step is going grocery shopping and planning a few meals. I have been eating too many eggs. My goal overall is to re take my life. I have longstanding autoimmune illnesses.. And so do my Older relatives in some form. I don t want to add illness on top of illness. I would in fact like to do the opposite. It is/ has become 'normal' to have chronic or acute illnesses and take prescriptions, therefore, I 'd like to be abnormal. I just read a post about health realted goals in 100 day increments. I like that. I m still formulating it. But it will entail an increase in activity. I ve been so used to living a very sedentary lifestyle because of fatigue, depression and abdominal ailments. Well that s a little bit of a ( ramble) . Have a great one!

Tom B-D is offline Senior Member
    Good luck, and know that you can find many kinds of support on this forum, from others who have succeeded in dealing with illnesses and weight loss. It took me about three weeks to get through the initial adjustment. Stick with it, and I wish you all the best.

AJWalton is offline Junior Member
    best of luck - keep at it, you'll get there.
    After overcoming chronic tendonitis (6 years) and voice loss (28 months) using the principles of the primal lifestyle, I now share what I've learned - with an emphasis on the psychology of behavior and behavior change, as well as social responsibility and sustainability. I'd be honored if you'd join me on my journey to help create a healthier, happier world!

Facebook: BodyHacks
    Blog: BodyHacksTV

Sarem is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Thank you both for the well wishes. I am enjoying the unfamiliar positive effects... Like Energy!