Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect Health Diet - Newest Edition page

gopintos is offline Senior Member

Perfect Health Diet - Newest Edition

Primal Fuel
    Is anyone reading the newest edition, with the Forward that was written by Mark?
    Perfect Health Diet - A diet for healing chronic disease, restoring youthful vitality, and achieving long life
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    I am so loving it!!
    I bought it on Kindle but realized I needed a hard copy,
    so looking for it from Amazon any day.

janie is offline Senior Member
    Loving it here too! So much useful information and easy to read presentation of up-to-date science.

Zeera is offline Senior Member
    I haven't ordered the new edition yet, but it's definitely on my list of books to add to my personal library

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Mark may have given his seal of approval on it, but I still prefer a little thing called "the Primal Blueprint."

But maybe that's just me being crazy and talking out of my ass here...

healthy11 is online now Senior Member
    I am reading it and love. I think it's the best book I've read on nutrition. There website is amazing, too. They have all the studies listed to support the book. I know a lot of people here are always looking for studies to back up our way of eating. Here you go:

Notes to the Book | Perfect Health Diet

I am following their supplement recs from this page even though I haven't finished reading about them in the book (not all of them)
    Supplement Recs | Perfect Health Diet

I came from doing VLC and after so many months felt a need to add carbs back into my diet. I did very well on VLC, but don't feel it can be sustained long term as PHD says.

I am reading it and love. I think it's the best book I've read on nutrition. There website is amazing, too. They have all the studies listed to support the book. I know a lot of people here are always looking for studies to back up our way of eating. Here you go:

Notes to the Book | Perfect Health Diet

I am following their supplement recs from this page even though I haven't finished reading about them in the book (not all of them)
    Supplement Recs | Perfect Health Diet

I came from doing VLC and after so many months felt a need to add carbs back into my diet. I did very well on VLC, but don't feel it can be sustained long term as PHD says.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    Mark may have given his seal of approval on it, but I still prefer a little thing called "the Primal Blueprint."

But maybe that's just me being crazy and talking out of my ass here...
    It doesn't seem much different than PB... just a really good book with more info and science than PB and perhaps a bit higher in carbs.

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    I did VLC and totally primal to lose, just as Mark suggested, and had great success.
    Now, I've learned I need less protein, some starchy carbs, moderate fats and specific supplements.
    I feel better, sleep better, much happier cause I get to eat bananas, org potatoes and WHITE RICE!!!
    I have Mark's new book coming, loving his sauces cookbook now.

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm reading it right now though I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast