Thread: Need some advice r.e a cough page

joshclem is offline Junior Member

Need some advice r.e a cough

Primal Fuel
    Hi guys

I have decided you are the most intellegent bunch to contact on a forum,

I have a question for you and do not wanna hear about how bad smoking is for me i already know thanks

anyways I smoke the green herb once or twice per evening, along with intense training routines and primal eating.

I had a cough start about 3 months ago, I waited 2 months and had a chest x-ray which came back all clear, but now another month later I am still coughing,

I cough pghlemmy yellowy/hint of brown stuff up every morning and occasionally throughout the day.

The cough has never got any better or any worse.

If i quit smoking and it is a smokers cough i should still cough for another month which means being paranoid for another month - at the moment I have cut down to only 1 herb a night and hopefully continually more.

Do you guys think I should get ANOTHER xray? or what is your opinions?

I dont wanna waste the health service's time keep having more xrays but this cough is concerning

thanks

JennGlob is offline Senior Member
    You probably need to stop smoking and give it time. If you are sick it won't get better putting "herbs" in your lungs. I think it will be hard for a doctor to take th problem seriously if you are still smoking.
    Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
    Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    did you get some sort of chest infection or cold that started it? Could just be the 100 day cough, bloody annoying.

Frankly though, the smoking wont be helping you and its no surprise you're paranoid.