Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Something For A Little Bit Of Harmless Fun :-) page

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member

Smile Something For A Little Bit Of Harmless Fun :-)

Shop Now
    So here's a little game we can all play together. Your mission. Answer the following two questions honestly. It'll be interesting to see what people write!

#1 What is one thing you HATE about your body that will NEVER change

#2 What is one thing you LOVE about your body that will NEVER change?
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 222lbs / 25.2%BF | New Goal: 20% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

I'll start us out.

#1 My nipples... they are too big. Even when I was really thin and fit I felt they were too large. They are so insensitive as well! I can't feel anything when they are touched.

#2 My height... I am 6'5" and I love it. Nobody has ever tried to beat me up and i'm a homo!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Yay Hallowprince! I bet you are a lot of fun at parties.

1. HATE my lousy dentition from my well-intended but atrocious childhood diet.
    2. LOVE the crinkle in my upper left ear. My son inherited it. Paternity marker FTW!

Zo
    Zo is offline Senior Member
    1. I hate my nose and small jaw (http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.co...ilization.html).
    2. I love my breasts. They were small when I was a teen but now I actually feel sexy. I also love my tiny feet. I wear woman's size 5.5 U.S in shoes... or a 36 in vibrams I like my hands, too.

I know this was supposed to be one thing but I couldn't help myself.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    I guess I can't play because thankfully there is nothing about my body that I hate that I have no control over. I kind of have bushy eyebrows but those are easily manscaped (shut up..) I have webbed toes (exactly like the one this dude has: http://birthdayshoes.com/fivefingers...ur-fingers-mod) but I don't hate them either, I can make a peace sign with my toes! I used to not be into my stature (5'7' shoeless) but don't mind it anymore. Also, I used to think I was in the... smaller end of the spectrum when it came to my manhood but after having "return customers" and a very happy girlfriend I don't worry about that anymore either.

To answer #2: my toes, in all their webbed glory.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zo View Post
    1. I hate my nose and small jaw (http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.co...ilization.html).
    2. I love my breasts. They were small when I was a teen but now I actually feel sexy. I also love my tiny feet. I wear woman's size 5.5 U.S in shoes... or a 36 in vibrams I like my hands, too.

I know this was supposed to be one thing but I couldn't help myself.
    Can't talk about boobs and not show some pics, that's just cruel. I put up a picture of my penis (members only).

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    Ok I'll be brave

1. I hate my stretchmarks. I hate that they are on my arms, my breasts, my stomach my thighs and my calves. And as far as I know, nothing will ever change them.

2. I love my face. I wouldn't trade it for someone elses I guess! lol

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehallowprince View Post
    I'll start us out.

#1 My nipples... they are too big. Even when I was really thin and fit I felt they were too large. They are so insensitive as well! I can't feel anything when they are touched.

#2 My height... I am 6'5" and I love it. Nobody has ever tried to beat me up and i'm a homo!
    Peirce those puppies and see if that doesn't change the sensation!

Quote Originally Posted by lil_earthmomma View Post
    1. I hate my stretchmarks. I hate that they are on my arms, my breasts, my stomach my thighs and my calves. And as far as I know, nothing will ever change them.
    Yep, same here. But they are forever markers of how big i've been and they won't go away. I've got tattoos all up and down my right arm and hope to cover my stretch marks in tats on the right. But they won't ever go away. Oh well. Our bodies are riddled with scars from the past!

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_earthmomma View Post
    Peirce those puppies and see if that doesn't change the sensation!
    They were pierced when I was a freshman in college. It pinched but it didn't hurt any more than any of my other piercings.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast