Thread: Need some advice r.e a cough page

joshclem is offline Junior Member

Need some advice r.e a cough

Shop Now
    Hi guys

I have decided you are the most intellegent bunch to contact on a forum,

I have a question for you and do not wanna hear about how bad smoking is for me i already know thanks

anyways I smoke the green herb once or twice per evening, along with intense training routines and primal eating.

I had a cough start about 3 months ago, I waited 2 months and had a chest x-ray which came back all clear, but now another month later I am still coughing,

I cough pghlemmy yellowy/hint of brown stuff up every morning and occasionally throughout the day.

The cough has never got any better or any worse.

If i quit smoking and it is a smokers cough i should still cough for another month which means being paranoid for another month - at the moment I have cut down to only 1 herb a night and hopefully continually more.

Do you guys think I should get ANOTHER xray? or what is your opinions?

I dont wanna waste the health service's time keep having more xrays but this cough is concerning

thanks

jo
    jo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joshclem View Post
    Hi guys

I have decided you are the most intellegent bunch to contact on a forum,

I have a question for you and do not wanna hear about how bad smoking is for me i already know thanks

anyways I smoke the green herb once or twice per evening, along with intense training routines and primal eating.

I had a cough start about 3 months ago, I waited 2 months and had a chest x-ray which came back all clear, but now another month later I am still coughing,

I cough pghlemmy yellowy/hint of brown stuff up every morning and occasionally throughout the day.

The cough has never got any better or any worse.

If i quit smoking and it is a smokers cough i should still cough for another month which means being paranoid for another month - at the moment I have cut down to only 1 herb a night and hopefully continually more.

Do you guys think I should get ANOTHER xray? or what is your opinions?

I dont wanna waste the health service's time keep having more xrays but this cough is concerning

thanks
    When I gave up smoking many years ago my cough stopped almost immediately so you should know pretty quickly. My other thought was maybe it is a chest infection, but presumeably the doc has thought of that.

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Start making brownies instead (paleo herb brownies of course).

EagleRiverDee is offline Senior Member
    The answer seems kind of obvious to me. I think it's obvious to you, as well. You smoke. You have a nasty cough with nasty colored phlegm. Your body is telling you something. Now you have the choice to pick which you want- to smoke weed, or to have clear lungs.
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

joshclem is offline Junior Member
    damn tough choice

bostonwolf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joshclem View Post
    damn tough choice
    Not particularly.
    ----------