Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you rather.. page 2

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    I know were this is coming from....its actually a tough choice cause I've always hated gummy worms and jelly beans. Even as a kid. Actually cotton candy would actually make me gag to smell it. I loved chocolate ice cream though! Can I have ice cream instead of the banana peel or gummy worm? I'll let you keep the sugar in it even....
    It's the red or blue pill man
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Drumroll is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    I know were this is coming from....its actually a tough choice cause I've always hated gummy worms and jelly beans. Even as a kid. Actually cotton candy would actually make me gag to smell it. I loved chocolate ice cream though! Can I have ice cream instead of the banana peel or gummy worm? I'll let you keep the sugar in it even....
    I was never really a candy kid. Of any type. Oh sure, I went trick or treating on Halloween and enjoyed the sugar high just like the other kids, but I always seemed to be able to say no to candy. Now, good ice cream, gelato, or frozen yoghurt? Ah, we're starting to get into my childhood weaknesses here.

Zach is offline Banned
    Im a freak for ice cream and gelato. Just finish off a pint of Talenti Tahitian Vanilla Bean.

j3nn is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Yeah, not worth it unless you buy bulk. I was just linking that to show a better ingredient gummy.

I make my own orange juice gummies with great lakes when I'm not feeling horribly lazy. It tastes really good!
    Do you add sugar too or just OJ sweetness?
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Im a freak for ice cream and gelato. Just finish off a pint of Talenti Tahitian Vanilla Bean.
    I liked the various coffee, chocolate, and peanut butter flavors. I was fond of a three scoop sundae combo which was one scoop of dark chocolate fudge, one scoop of chunky peanut butter (peanut butter ice cream with bits of peanut brittle in it), and Kenyan black coffee (a VERY rich coffee ice cream that actually tasted of coffee, not weak ass late crap) all in a bowl topped with whipped cream and hot fudge sauce. But alas, the local joint that could make that is out of business now anyway.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Do you add sugar too or just OJ sweetness?
    Episode 191 - Lemon Gummy Squares - Healthy Living - YouTube

Lemon juice, orange juice, 1 cup of sugar
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    I liked the various coffee, chocolate, and peanut butter flavors. I was fond of a three scoop sundae combo which was one scoop of dark chocolate fudge, one scoop of chunky peanut butter (peanut butter ice cream with bits of peanut brittle in it), and Kenyan black coffee (a VERY rich coffee ice cream that actually tasted of coffee, not weak ass late crap) all in a bowl topped with whipped cream and hot fudge sauce. But alas, the local joint that could make that is out of business now anyway.
    That sounds awesome, especially the coffee flavor. Hagan Daz has a ok one but i will have to find that.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Episode 191 - Lemon Gummy Squares - Healthy Living - YouTube

Lemon juice, orange juice, 1 cup of sugar
    Ordinary refined sugar?
    Are you primal? I think you could be on the wrong forum hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    That sounds awesome, especially the coffee flavor. Hagan Daz has a ok one but i will have to find that.
    Problem is... Because ice cream is made with dairy, it usually dilutes the coffee so it tastes like a damn late and not straight coffee. My local joint like trippled or maybe even quadrupled the amount of coffee used in this flavor which made it really rich and countered the dairy enough that the true coffee flavor came out. It had a touch of creaminess, but you just felt like that was part of the natural essence of the particular coffee used. And believe me, you can have a cup of pure black coffee that feels very, ummm... Mouth filling and creamy without a DROP of dairy, or any kind of fat in it. This ice cream reminded me of THAT kind of creamy.

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Ordinary refined sugar?
    Are you primal? I think you could be on the wrong forum hey.
    I KNOW it's not healthy personally. My taste buds have changed so much, I might not even LIKE what I'm talking about anymore. Just trying to recall something that I can never have again. And not because I'm primal, but because the place that made it is long gone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast