Thread: Ready to Grok On! page

chikty is offline Junior Member

Ready to Grok On!

Primal Fuel
    Hi there,

I've been lurking for a few months now and feel like I need to introduce myself to hold myself accountable. I have Mark's 21-Day Transformation. Tried eating Primal for about a month in the fall - went well, but then the holidays came around and well, I'm sure you know the story. So starting anew this time and hopefully for good. Goal for now is just to feel healthy again. I was diagnosed a Type 2 diabetic in 2009. Shortly after that I found out I was pregnant for the first time. I work in the restaurant industry with a fairly long commute so sometimes feel like there are forces working against me with temptations everywhere I turn.

I'm going Primal for my health, but also for my family. I'd like to stick around for awhile. I love reading about the success stories on Fridays. Maybe I'll be featured someday if I'm brave enough to submit myself to the spotlight.

Look forward to the feedback & support from this community. Happy New Year!

pippy31 is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Hi and welcome. I just started to 21 day challenge myself I am on day 2. So far so good. I have learned a lot so far on this site and the people have been great. Hope all goes well for you.