Thread: Must Lose Weight! page

Mazzy0 is offline Junior Member

Must Lose Weight!

Primal Fuel
    Okay...as they say, one must get back on the horse.

I am done with diets. But let me start at the beginning...not with my birtb but with my teenage years. I was always a little bigger than some girls, but not necessarily because I was fat. I justgot never felt tiny or petite. In high school I vacillated between 125 and 140I pounds, never truly happy with my weight. I am5' 5". When I hit college my weight got up to 160 or so. After college I discovered fast food and ballooned to about 200 lbs. I figured out how to quit my fast food addiction and yet I still managed to reach my top weight of 236 lbs. Then, weight watchers got me down to185. I had kept that weight off for 2 years. But then I met and married my husband and the weight returned and before I knew it I was back to 236.

I had a miscarriage. Then I had gall bladder surgery. Then I started experiencing daily episodes of severe diarrhea. I was no longer safe to live my life. Kayaking was no longer a treat or hiking for that matter. A year went by as I tried to pinpoint the problem. It turned out that I had the genetic marker for celiac disease although my biopsy was normal. I quit wheat cold turkey. Within a month the diarrhea ended. I lost about 5 pounds. A few months later I got pregnant. I barely gained weight until the end. After birth I lost an additional 15 pounds. Over the following year I would many sugary things. I gained back thise 15 pounds. Then I saw the show about food addiction and realized it was time to do away with sugar so I. did. I also officially gave up dairy which I had been struggling to give up. I lost 10 pounds pretty quickly.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Awesome!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good luck with your journey
    Sorry you have had so many challenges.
    This lifestyle can be harder at times, but its so so worth it