one of the things that has changed in my life since going primal is the cycle of colds and flues...

every year when the boy went back to school... he came back with a cold and it ran through the house...

the "office flue" would make its way through the studios a few times a year... got that too...

then there was the good old "honest to god flue"... would get that once every couple of years...

and then there was the occasional sore throat just feeling like crap for three or four days ride...

but since going primal i have not been sick ONCE.

the office flue, flew by a half dozen times... NADDA

Hank comes home sick... nothin

hard to resist habit of lickin doorknobs... now done with reckless abandon and no ill effects...

i have been primal for nearly 4 years now... THANK YOU MARK! and i have not been sick once. and now we are hearing all about the flue epidemic and... i'm not the least bit concerned, for myself. what does concern me is the collusion between the MDs and their overlords (BigPharma) that is keeping not just america, but most of the world, SICK. and it is sickening.

have you experienced the same thing? have you seen your immune system ramp up to the incredible machine that it once was? a machine that helped a band of balding apes, with little more than fingernails, a big juicy brain, and a stick, dominate an incredibly hostile environment?

i am interested to see how others have seen their cold/flue/ick cycle change...

MOLON LABE!