Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Aiming for 100%, about 10kg weight loss and no more asthma page 4

nuraan is offline Senior Member
    stomach bug caused me to fast for 20 hours ... but feeling better today just no energy

had coffee with butter and cream, some prawns with avo and salad, eggs and blackberries for lunch - still undecided about supper

will go to gym and take it easy and see how it goes

skipped gym ... too tired ... had a grassfed burger wrapped in salad leaves with caramelised onions - very good and a cream coffee ...

Still waiting for the energy levels to go up ... will eat out for valentines and possibly have some sushi - which i'm keen to do havent had any for ages

didnt have sushi, favourite restuarants were packed so we had grilled salmon and some forbidden pizza and hazelnut creme brulee ... it was bad but it was sooo good. Also had ice cream and dark chocolate. A few days later i ended up with itchy skin and hubby had sore joints ....so not sooo good. My willpower is so pathetic at times ... I almost feel like giving up on this journal especially since i made a promise that i would give this a proper go and i already messed up a few times, like im wasting my time. i know it sounds like i feel sorry for myself ... i'm just pissed off (and maybe a bit hormonal) ... anyway enough moping its another day and another opportunity, will plaster a smile on my face and hopefully the rest of me will get the hint... just gobbled my coffee - will have some lamb tomato stew and a green salad for lunch.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Hey Nuraan, sorry about the itchy skin, that was unfortunate after a nice evening out.

This whole primal thing is a journey and we find our way bit by bit. Keep on keeping on.

Thanks for kind words and motivation Annie ... guess we all need it (and a kick in the butt) every now and then

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nuraan View Post
    Hi Annie - I would guess if its heavy cream yes it would be the same - but i cant always get heavy so settle for whipping which seems to have much more milk and less fat in it. I also found in the past that my asthma flares up when i drink milk and i make the most amazing chocolate mousse with cream and cream cheese and tend to go overboard ... so if it has more milk in it i dont want to chance getting sick and fat ... maybe im wrong but thats my logic so please dont take my word for it ... i'm just trying to find what works for me.
    Aah, I get it now. Until recently I thought cream was cream. Then I visited Canada and found that theirs was full of fillers etc. Then, horror of horrors, I saw a new product in our supermarket this week. A "lite" cream with milk and fillers in it. Not cream at all. I was disgusted. Why do we always follow the worst trends??

Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Aah, I get it now. Until recently I thought cream was cream. Then I visited Canada and found that theirs was full of fillers etc. Then, horror of horrors, I saw a new product in our supermarket this week. A "lite" cream with milk and fillers in it. Not cream at all. I was disgusted. Why do we always follow the worst trends??
    my most shocking revelation was going to a so called "upmarket" coffee shop where my usual order was coffee and cream ... i decided to have a look at their menu recently to order something different and their menu showed that they only offered "artificial fresh cream" so thats what i was getting all this time ...

Gonna have a tempting evening ... my son is celebrating his 19th birthday today and the norm is cake!! PMS has me craving like a u know what so feeling a bit nervous about the festivities.
    Had some tinned tuna cooked with caramelised onions, chilli and mayo and salad. bp coffee and chicken biltong

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Been quiet for a few days ... guilty as sin quiet ... i picked up a kg after my sons birthday on the 19th so ended up at 68kg. I was annoyed and disappointed so decided to change things up a bit (once again) - I decided to have more carbs (some unprimal choices like a bit of seed bread) in the morning and much less fat and its been about a week and im down to 66kg. Guess I should first burn the fat i have for energy before i eat fat for energy. My brother on the other hand has been following PB and lost 6kg in the past two weeks with a few cheats along the way - he has about 30kg to go but its definitely a huge accomplishment for him. I'll definitely go back to HFLC-PB after i lose the weight since i enjoy it and its easy to maintain my weight, feel strong and healthy this way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234