Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Flu shots page 8

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenHLi View Post
    There is a lot we do not fully understand about our immune system and how it responds to foreign invaders.

There is a lot we do not fully understand about how vaccines work.

Of what we do understand, we only THINK we know.

When a person normally and naturally encounters any virus or bacteria there is a normal pattern or pathology that follows.

Vaccines, despite deadened or weakened, bypasses that normal pathology. Vaccines contain a soup of chemicals we have no real idea what it can cause to each and every individual being. (Vaccines are not subject to gold standard: double blinded, rct placebo controlled science experiments, due to moral, unethical reasoning and time frame).

1.) Vaccines are not properly tested for efficacy.

2.) Vaccine are not properly tested for safety.

3.) It is illogical to bypass normal immune system responses in order to trick your system to hopefully fight and work correctly in the future in case of normal full blown exposure.

In order to develop true full immunity, you HAVE to get sick....you SHOULD get sick.

When you get sick, you rest, you try to take more care, you properly deal with the symptoms etc.

You win.

Your reward is natural immunity.
    Excellent, sensible, pragmatic post.

Vaccines also contain a bunch of foreign DNA, usually including monkey retroviruses plus antibiotic resistance genes, the latter being ubiquitous as markers in genetically engineered products. Genetic material is exchanged very readily between bacteria in the body on a level most cannot begin to immagine.

There are fewer mercury products in childhood vaccines now than there were a decade or two ago because the causal link between mercury in vaccines and the rise in autism and autoimmune disorders is so indisputible. One of the biggest medical cover-ups to blight us thus far.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Dave_o is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    No, the "ease" in which your body "filters" out ethylmercury is directly proportional to both the level of protective biocompounds like glutathione, and the ability to physiologically clear the toxins from your system.

In infants, and elderly, whose glutathione and physiology are weak, it's much more dangerous.

The fact that, these vaccines contain aluminum cation plus significant levels of formaldehyde(also toxins, which require healthy functioning liver and kidneys to filter out) is completely ignored by those issuing vaccinations in the first place.

Infants have immature functioning liver and kidneys.

I could go on for hours about the vast deleterious effects of all preservatives inside vaccines(like MSG), but you're just repeating exactly what's written on CDC(except you're still wrong)

Here is another new preservative added to vaccines:

Delayed effects of neonatal exposure to Tw... [Food Chem Toxicol. 1993] - PubMed - NCBI
    You may be able to cut and paste links that would indeed take hours to read, but I somehow doubt you could stand up and speak on the topic for more than a few minutes before running low on ammo.
    Read what I said about these compounds not being present in childhood vaccines, as in they're not.
    In the case of the elderly, I'd rather take my chances with ingredients than dying of flu.

What matters most is the cost / benefit ratio. The levels of toxins involved with the preservation of vaccines are so microscopically low, you most likely breathe in more toxins during the course of an average day.

Bleat on all you like about the ghastly risks associated with vaccination, but ultimately your argument is futile.
    The facts, lives saved and misery averted is very much in my , and advocates of vaccination's favor.

Its inarguable truth that people die of wholly preventable disease where no vaccinations exist, take a look at the third world for example. If you persist in banning this anti vac drum and influencing people to say no, accept people may die as a result.
    If you're fine with this, than at least have the conviction to state it publicly.

janie is offline Senior Member
    Gee, Dave, you are beginning to sound like a pharma rep or someone who has swallowed CW medicine hook, line & sinker. Given all the well stated reasons given on this thread, please accept that we have given this much thought and consideration and have chosen not to put the vaccine and its accompanying evils into our bodies nor those of our children.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Wow, did I just find something that me, derp, and paleobunny agree on? Get your coats....hell just froze over

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    hahaha

wheat is the root of all evil, you know :|
    Damn....I thought it was da O6.....guess I gotta change my bumpersticker

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Damn....I thought it was da O6.....guess I gotta change my bumpersticker
    information changes all the time, you have to keep up!

either run with the herd or feed the lion!!!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

magicmerl is online now Senior Member
    Or, he's putting up the white flag and a straw man at the same time. Witnesses didn't say.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    who uses leeches, jeez

it's blood letting, you plebe
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

NurseMama5 is offline Senior Member
    To Wulf:

I HATE when people say, "Protect your patients, get the flu shot." I give you 2 scenarios.

1. I have not had the shot, you have. You and I touch a surface contaminated with flu virus. We walk into a patient's room and touch the patient. Are you suggesting that your skin is now anti-viral?

2. I have not had the flu shot, you have. You were immunized to flu strains A, B, C, and D. We are both newly infected with strain E. Both of us show no symptoms, but are highly contagious. We report to work, and care for patients as per usual. Are you not able to spread the virus?

Never had the shot, never had the flu. Several of my nurse co-workers have only had flu like symptoms after having the shot. I honestly believe that in the future, we will look back on this and say, "The evidence was clear, but we wanted it to work so badly that we ignored the evidence."
    "I tried to call the nurse again, but she's bein' a little bitch....I think I'll get outta here." Pink

NurseMama5 is offline Senior Member
    Also, when you give me old stats about the flu, you factor in the lack of medicinal progress. Millions of people probably didn't die from Spanish influenza, but from complications of it, ie dehydration, pneumonia, febrile seizures, respiratory failure, etc. DO NOT tell me people are dying from flu, but untreated complications.
    "I tried to call the nurse again, but she's bein' a little bitch....I think I'll get outta here." Pink

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast