Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Flu shots page 6

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_o View Post
    About 98% of all species that ever existed on earth have become extinct.
    What makes you think we're any different?
    Knifegill's point was engineered weakening of our gene pool on a scale never seen before, including those 98% of all species that have become extinct.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Dave_o is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paleo-bunny View Post
    Knifegill's point was engineered weakening of our gene pool on a scale never seen before, including those 98% of all species that have become extinct.
    Really?
    So who / whats behind this 'engineering'?
    Let me guess - wheat?

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    no, people
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Really?
    Let me guess - wheat?
    Immunizations for trivial viruses.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Really?
    Let me guess - wheat?
    The Ignore List function is so useful on here.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    hahaha

wheat is the root of all evil, you know :|
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    What crap!
    Schools - both day care and primary, have the right to refuse a child entry if the relevant vaccinations haven't been ticked off in the child's blue book. Its not discrimination, it's plain common sense. Many human carriers of disease show no symptoms whilst walking around infecting others.

On the subject of religious exclusion, diseases that were virtually eliminated in parts of north Africa and the middle east are once again on the comeback due to pressure (intimidation) from islam that western funded vaccinations programs are some kind of Jewish conspiracy. Religion has zero right to claim any form of exclusion.

My original question remains unanswered however.
    What drove your decision to not vaccinate.
    Oh that is funny, that is why my son is starting school next week, and has been to pre-school. And no-one even asked. OK.
    Oh and gym creche, didn't even ask. So yeah.

We chose not to vaccinate, because I was not willing to risk the possible side affects (yes minimal) but too much of a risk for MY family. That is the simple answer. My choice.

janie is offline Senior Member
    Dave-

If you have gotten vaccinated and had your family vaccinated, then you should not be afraid of those of us who may contract the flu.

I decided not to get the vaccination because I was warned by a doctor that unless one can get the expensive single shot dose (not normally available), there is a risk to being injected with the mercury preservatives used in the multi-use supply And the vaccination is only 60% effective according to the CDC. I'm 67 years old and have gotten these shots in the past b/c I worked in a hospital. Now I don't have to. May I further suggest that you post in a civilized manner without name calling and insults? Yelling doesn't make your arguments more effective.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    hahaha

wheat is the root of all evil, you know :|
    Bloodorchid, why is it that I want to sig every post you make?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Dave_o is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paleo-bunny View Post
    Immunizations for trivial viruses.
    You mean like Diphtheria and Rotavirus?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast