Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: U.S. News Diet Rankings '13 (Take a guess) page 4

DavidBrennan is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    So the men reading this, see how repetitive the technique of these shrill women is. They simply call people names and declare themselves victorious (here, celebrating U.S. News & World Report and the feminist site Jezebel).

Most importantly, they know it doesn't matter if they're unfunny and flagrant bullies.... because they're a gang. So they can always count on other grrrrl hens to come clucking up behind them and celebrate their faux victory and their "hilarious!" posts with tons of "LOLs!!!". They're fearless of being unfunny and wrong for the same reason that the alpha male in a gang of street thugs is fearless of a better man kicking his ass when they mug him: because he knows he's got a posse of betas at his back.

Ya know, a bullying mob.

So c'mon, dudes. Stand up to the bullies.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    please do stand up
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by Timthetaco View Post
    Libertarians tend to be socially liberal, so this response you're getting shouldn't surprise you.
    I don't understand this post or how it relates to the U.S. News & World Report's declaration (their "expert" declaration, mind you!) that the paleo is the worst of all regular diets in the U.S.

But totally off-topic, I know of very, very few libertarians who care about any of the feminist, minority protectionism, multicultural notions which are pillars of modern American pop liberals. Even at Reason.com, probably the most mainstream-friendly of all libertarian sites, there is little more than patronizing non-chalance towards the N.O.W., ADL, SPLC, NAACP and all of their arguments.

I say this as somebody who is, without equivocation, a firm libertarian.

But that's off-topic.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    please do stand up
    tut-tut, bloodorchid, are you being shrill again?

* asked in a girlish squeal *

Re-reading the classic Jack Donovan article on feminist websites and these cyber-bullying types who suspiciously dominate these MDA forums through bullying, I came across this comment:

"In a world where God is dead, these women are the new church ladies—always scolding and telling other people how to live, always whispering and giggling about who sinned and what they were wearing when they did it."
    Bullseye.

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBrennan View Post
    Re-reading the classic Jack Donovan article on feminist websites and these cyber-bullying types who suspiciously dominate these MDA forums through bullying, I came across this comment:

"In a world where God is dead, these women are the new church ladies—always scolding and telling other people how to live, always whispering and giggling about who sinned and what they were wearing when they did it."

Bullseye.

Just because I read Jezebel, and have children, and have menses doesn't mean that I believe God is dead, or that I am ugly. Really, can you try not to put people in a box so much.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    tut-tut, bloodorchid, are you being shrill again?

* asked in a girlish squeal *
    i said it as deeply and firmly as i could *shakes finger*

how can one be afraid of posting an opinion in a vast ocean of words on a screen? no need for fear *harrumphs*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBrennan View Post
    So the men reading this, see how repetitive the technique of these shrill women is. They simply call people names and declare themselves victorious (here, celebrating U.S. News & World Report and the feminist site Jezebel).

Most importantly, they know it doesn't matter if they're unfunny and flagrant bullies.... because they're a gang. So they can always count on other grrrrl hens to come clucking up behind them and celebrate their faux victory and their "hilarious!" posts with tons of "LOLs!!!". They're fearless of being unfunny and wrong for the same reason that the alpha male in a gang of street thugs is fearless of a better man kicking his ass when they mug him: because he knows he's got a posse of betas at his back.

Ya know, a bullying mob.

So c'mon, dudes. Stand up to the bullies.
    Umm.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if you have to wear a C-PAP all day every day to remind you to breathe.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Umm.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if you have to wear a C-PAP all day every day to remind you to breathe.
    LOL! You go, girl!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i said it as deeply and firmly as i could *shakes finger*

how can one be afraid of posting an opinion in a vast ocean of words on a screen? no need for fear *harrumphs*
    Every time you harrumph, I want to freshen your brandy.

Or maybe I'm just looking for something to distract me from the squicky spider scene I'm reading with one eye closed in The Hobbit.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast