cucumber
    straw
    tea

Commercial/Chemical:
    Opium perfume
    Crabtree & Evelynn's Nantucket Briar

DianeThePurple is offline Senior Member
    I second whoever said "Bacon!"

Also, apparently when I use coconut body lotion, I smell terrific to at least one of my co workers.

Geoff is offline Member
    Gotta say perfume doesn't do it for me.

But freshly ground cumin.... That's got a visceral sensuality I can't resist.

ikaika is offline Senior Member
    Coconut, cinnamon, ylang ylang, hyacinths gardenias and jasmine-- but only the growing kind, not 'scented' things...

Nag champa, that time before the rain, sawdust, leather, the sweet Texas night in the summer, distant skunk in the country...

and oddly enough (in fact, the reason i'm replying), since going primal, I've really found a great love for the smell of baking bread-- but I don't want it. I love the smell, but its not like something I crave eating... I just have come to find it a very pleasant scent. And I've always loved driving past the beer brewery off of the highway.

The prepackaged bread section of grocery smells makes me right sick though... plastic and preservatives. Always has, now it's just worse.

edit: Oh yeah-- the closest thing to 'perfume' i've ever liked is the 'amber' scent of those little 'egyptian' oils with the tiny gold mosque-looking top. Anyone know what I'm talking about? That is such a good smell!
    Last edited by ikaika; 04-20-2010 at 03:19 PM.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    I use coconut oil as a moisturizer, and I really love it. I also have a scent called "Realm" with human pheromones (my secret weapon). It's a very light spicy scent that dissipates quickly, leaving the pheromones.

On my man, he doesn't use a cologne. He just smells like...him (yum!). Plus a hint of Patchouli from the incense his relatives use in the house. SUPER hot.

In my house, sometimes a Patchouli or Nag Champa incense if I've skanked the place up with fish or something. If it's cold outside, sometimes I'll simmer a pot of water with a stick of cinnamon and a couple cloves in it.

One of my favorite outside smells is after a thunderstorm or hard rain...

ETA: ikaika, I have some of that Amber Resin, in little chunks you can burn on a charcoal tablet. I purchased it at a new age store, and it came in a little sandalwood box. I REALLY love that. If I even open the drawer where I keep it, it turns me on ;-)

AWESOME thread :-D
    Last edited by kuno1chi; 04-20-2010 at 10:00 PM.

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member
    The only identifiable scent on me that comes to mind is Mitchum Gel, which ironically is supposed to be unscented. I also like the smell of the "Non of your frizzness" shampoo (yes, although you could never tell from my photo, I do use it)

My g/f uses this great coconut body cream that smells delicious.
    “Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

eva
    eva is offline Senior Member
    leather, pineneedles, hot sun on my mans skin
    challenge yourself
    i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Oh, yeah - I second the smell of hot sun on my womans skin, or even my own. Smells soooo good.
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

ikaika is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kuno1chi View Post

ETA: ikaika, I have some of that Amber Resin, in little chunks you can burn on a charcoal tablet. I purchased it at a new age store, and it came in a little sandalwood box. I REALLY love that. If I even open the drawer where I keep it, it turns me on ;-)
    OH Wow! I'll have to keep an eye out for that!!

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Nice!
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast