Thread: I want to go live as a cavewoman... page

Cavewoman is offline Junior Member

I want to go live as a cavewoman...

Hey my names Katie I live in england I'm 26 and have been primal for 18months and I love it! Thank you mark Sisson for changing my life!

So I want to go and live in the wild like a cavewoman I know how serious that is but does anyone know if there's any groups companies or organisations that arrange things like this?

Probably not but I thought it would be worth asking!
    Thanks

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Probably not quite the same but have you looked into doing a survival/bushcraft course?
    Ray Mears does some good looking ones (on my list of things to do in the future)
    Ray Mears Bushcraft & Woodlore Camping Equipment and Courses

Even if you eventually decide to go out totally on your own.. I would recommend doing something like this first so you know what your getting into & how to survive.. (cause the alternative aint so pretty)
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    2nd on Ray Mears' teaching.

If you want to live a near primitive lifestyle for a year there's Teaching Drum Outdoor School - Wilderness Immersion Programs, Native Lifeway, and Community Healing in the US. They don't require prior knowledge but it'd be best if you had some training. It's learning by immersion; many people can't stick with it and quit.
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?