Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Tara Goes Primal en España.. page 6

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hope you had a great class.

Your primal food makes me feel hungry! Yum.

TaraMae is offline Member
    okay.. haven't been logging as religiously but I've been doing "meh okay".. veered off track for 2 ounces of chocolate wednesday night and last night I stooped so low as to have a tiny biscuit.

This morning I slept in and it felt good. Went downstairs to make lunch and remembered my dream about St. Patrick's Day and someone stealing my clothes and my ex-thing (not exactly a boyfrined) trying to make me miserable and announcing to the world that I suck my thumb and a grand quest for a bottle of honey *(somehow tied into the 'pot of gold at the end of the rainbow' theme).

I was trying to make some sense out of it.. I think the honey bit surfaced because I've been using honey as moisturizer on my face. I'm pretty desperate about my acne it seems like no matter what I do, my poor face will never be clear again. ::sigh:: It´s not terrible, and I still *feel* pretty, but just sad to me and I don´t want it to get worse, because even in highschool I never had a problem with the stuff.

But anyway, my body is making progress! Today I weighed myself (no fear-- I don't worship the numbers, but they help for some sort of measurment) and it told me I'm 59.8Kg! I've finally dipped below the 60Kg mark! (yes, I realize it's morning and .2Kg might not mean I'm totally done with the 60's.. but just let me celebrate, okay? hehe)

Lunch:
    Salad (mixed greens and one purple) with...
    -tuna in oil
    -carrot
    -cherry tomatoes

Snack:
    I'm about to make some coffee...
    I've been going walnut crazy lately so honestly I think I need to chill.
    The peanut butter stares at me from in the pantry, but I don't collapse..
    There are dried cranberries, but pretty certain they use sugar in those products.

Are strawberries and cheese (queso batido.. no sé como es en inglés..) a good snack or too sugary?
    newwwwbieeeee...
    any suggestions/corrections/ideas/encouragement you have for me are welcome and appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Hope you had a great class.

Your primal food makes me feel hungry! Yum.
    hehehe.. I'm glad they look appetizing! I'm going to keep cooking primal and I'll post any beauties on here
    Class was pretty okay, thanks!

joderrr, 1 step forward, 3 steps back.. ::sigh:: I'm sort of blaming my period but honestly that shouldn't always get the better of me..
    oh well, time for sleep now, no time for guilt!
    This is life!
    I'll have a primal-perfect day tomorrow.

..also I might have a sort of friendly meet-up tomorrow night after class! (I'm avoiding the word "date" hehe)
    Any suggestions for a drink choice¿
    newwwwbieeeee...
    any suggestions/corrections/ideas/encouragement you have for me are welcome and appreciated!

Okay, so now I'm not a college student but a first-year teacher in the US! Living in Colorado, and I JUST MOVED TO MY OWN LOCKOFF! So, I will be buying the groceries and deciding what to eat and what I will no longer be putting into my body... TIME to go primal again.. it felt so good and I miss being in shape and feeling healthy. I can't be my best and teach my best when I just ignore my health. So here we go, off to a very shaky start *today wasn't paleo AT ALL but I just want to start recording what I eat again...

Day 1
    Coffee
    Avocado
    Italian dressing
    Rice Krispie Treat
    Banana
    Chocolate cookie from the teacher's lounge!
    ^THAT is going to be a hard habit to break.. snacks of all sorts are always there for the teachers to enjoy during lunch break, but starting tonight I need to remind myself that it isn't worth it and it will actually make me feel worse!

Going to only allow primal food in my new place.. of course, I'll have sugar in case friends need it in coffee or whatnot..*sigh* okay! I can do this!!
    newwwwbieeeee...

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    1) Where in Colorado?
    2) Are you single and hot?
    3) What's a lockoff?

Sent via lightsaber

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    1) Where in Colorado?
    2) Are you single and hot?
    3) What's a lockoff?

Sent via lightsaber
    Whoa, Mr. Anthony, that's a bit more direct than I'm used to.
    1. I live in Eagle
    2. Like I said in my post, I'm NOT fit, but I'm resolving to work at it again starting today. And I think "hot" is pretty dependent on personal preference.
    3. A lockoff is like a little apartment that is separated from the rest of the house.
    newwwwbieeeee...

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    From a 21 year veteran teacher...Stay away from lounge food!
    Good luck in your career and living the Primal life.

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TaraMae View Post
    Whoa, Mr. Anthony, that's a bit more direct than I'm used to.
    You'll get used to it if you hang around the forums. I'm the resident flirt.

Sent via lightsaber

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    You'll get used to it if you hang around the forums. I'm the resident flirt.
    That's just his way of justifying his dude-slutness.

I used to fly (in the Army) up in Eagle when we were doing high altitude training. Are you up at Colorado Mountain College? I think my nephew is looking at going there.

Nice to have you back btw and you are right, you can do this.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast