Thread: Hottest Paleo / Primal City in the US page

ItalianPaleoDude is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Hottest Paleo / Primal City in the US

Shop Now
    Hi Everybody ,

I have a question for you.

Which is the most "Paleo / Primal" city in the US?
    I mean, the one having more Paleo / Primal restaurants, markets, people, events and stuff like that?

I'm planning a trip in Spring and would love to receive your recommendations in order to get the best Paleo / Primal adventure out of it.

Thanks, G.

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    i don't think there's one place that's better than others. but, it sort of feels like the west coast would be the place to visit for being primal. lots of cities with great restaurants, plenty of hiking, local foods, fresh avocados. but, if there is something specific that you are looking for, there may be better options.

seashells is offline Senior Member
    I would go to Malibu again just to go to that restaurant on the beach in Paradise Cove. Best breakfast ever!

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by seashells View Post
    I would go to Malibu again just to go to that restaurant on the beach in Paradise Cove. Best breakfast ever!
    Well, Malibu is the home of the Sisson family.
    Then you could head down the coast for about two hours and check out San Diego. I have three restaurants within walking distance of my house that serve all free range and organic meats, one steakhouse, one burger place, and one general "grill" called "On the Range"

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Echoing southern CA, but also, Austin, TX is a free range/local meat lover's paradise. All the BBQ obsession of the rest of Texas, with extra environmental awareness and local farm support. I'm not exaggerating when I say that most non-fast-food restaurants here have a completely organic/local menu.